Everyone knows Facebook, as it is one of the most popular social media applications used by people all over the world today. Regardless of the device you use, all smartphones have this application. It is one of the easiest ways to get in touch with all your friends, family and acquaintances around the world.
It invites people to chat, post status updates or upload photos and videos, start a group conversation, etc. This means you can use FB to update information on the latest events.
However, many users report that their Facebook keeps crashing regularly. If you are facing the same problem and wondering how to get rid of it, read this blog. Here you will find the best possible remedies for Unfortunately, Facebook has stopped working on Android.
Quick view content
Why am I being blocked by Facebook on Android?
After several searches, I discovered that the corruption of the file that accompanied the application was the culprit. In addition, there are other possible causes that could lead to this error, such as B :
- Corruption in Facebook files
- Device incompatibility problem
- Malware or malicious virus attack
- The operating system does not support the advanced version of the application.
- Accidentally deleting a Facebook file segment
If you know the common causes of the above error, it’s time to learn the best ways to fix it. Unfortunately, Facebook no longer works on Android phones.
How can I solve Facebook on Android unfortunately stopped?
Now it’s time to go through some possible solutions to help you solve My Facebook keeps talking, unfortunately Facebook has terminated the error.
#Resolution 1: Forced restart of the telephone
Whatever the problem is on your phone, after trying to force restart the device, before moving on to other advanced solutions. Small bugs usually disappear when you restart the phone.
To force the phone to restart, follow the instructions :
- Press and hold the volume down button.
- Press and hold the power and volume buttons again.
- Hold the two buttons together for another 10 seconds.
Here’s how. You can now see the changes and easily access your FB. But if you are still experiencing the same problem, please continue with the following solutions.
#Resolution 2: Forcing Facebook logout from phone
If the problem occurs in a specific application, stopping that application may help fix the error. This is an easy way to fix an unknown error. Follow the instructions that require you to log out of the Facebook application:
- Tap the Recent applications button
- Now scroll up or down to see what is running and open.
- Swipe left or right to close applications.
- Finally, remove it from the screen to close the application.
This method allows you to both delete the Facebook application and erase it from memory.
#Resolution 3: New software update
In many cases, your device’s operating system does not support the Facebook application, especially if you have the latest update. Make sure the application is compatible with the operating system version you updated on your phone. It is best to install an older version of Facebook.
However, if you encounter any problem, uninstall the FB application and reinstall it from the Play Store. This also means that the new version may not support your phone. Therefore, install the old version and solve the problem you are experiencing.
#Resolution 4: Installing application updates (Facebook, Messenger)
If there is an update for your FB app, you better update it, because each update brings different troubleshooting ideas. While the app fixes a number of issues, it also changes the coding, making it compatible with the latest version of Android.
In such a situation, you should check if there is an update available for the Facebook and Messenger applications. To see if an app update is available, go to Google Play Store > Settings menu > My apps & games.
Here you get a list of installed applications and available updates. If an update is available, click UPDATE, and if an update is available for all applications, you should click UPDATE ALL.
#Resolution 5: Delete RAM
Some users have reported that wiping the RAM memory solved the problem of Facebook dropping out on their phone. You must also perform the following steps:
- First, go to settings and click on the Device Maintenance button.
- Locate and press the Memory button at the bottom of the maintenance section of the unit.
- The process starts and may take a few seconds to clear the RAM.
- Now click on the DELETE NOW option if the button is active.
- Finally, restart your Samsung Galaxy S9.
- Now log in to your Facebook account and check if the problem exists.
#Resolution 6: Delete application data on Facebook
If you are still experiencing the same problem on your Facebook, try deleting the data from the Facebook application. Application Data stores all application-level settings, user data, configuration, etc. But this application data can make it difficult for users to access Facebook.
Therefore, it is best to remove the data from FB application by following the steps below:
- First, open the Settings application and then tap Apps.
- Now click on the Details button.
- Click on the View System application
- Now find the application and click on it
- Here you need to click on Storage and then DELETE DATA.
- Finally, restart the device and check if the problem is solved.
#Resolution 7: clear cache partition
This is a simple way to troubleshoot on your phone that has worked for many users. Just delete the cache partition and the problem is solved. Follow the steps above:
- First turn off your Android device
- Then press and hold the power button + the lock button.
- Now wait until the logo appears on the screen
- Release the power button and press and hold the volume button after the logo appears.
- Do not leave the keys on when the phone is rebooted.
- When the device starts working, it switches to safe mode.
- Now release the volume key when safe mode appears on the phone’s screen.
- Select the option Delete partition cache and confirm.
Finally, your device’s cache is cleared, but saved application data can be deleted.
#Resolution 8: Resetting application settings
You may experience problems accessing applications because the affected applications are not working or their service is disabled. So you need to make sure that the app you are using has its own apps and services, and to do that you need to clear the app’s settings.
However, the following changes are made:
- Reset all applications to their default values before use
- All application permissions are returned by default
- Contains previous applications and their services that have been disabled.
- Turn off background data restrictions for the application
Now follow the steps below to reset the application settings:
- Just open the Settings menu and press Apps.
- Now click on the Details button.
- Finally click on Reset application settings
#Resolution 9: clear Facebook application cache
Now, you may be familiar with cache files. Each application you use has its own temporary set of cache files. They are stored from time to time and are sometimes damaged. It is therefore preferable to empty the application’s cache. This will also help you determine if the Sorry Facebook stopped error is due to the cached files or not.
- First, open Settings > tap Apps.
- Click on Advanced settings > Show system applications
- Find the application and click on it
- Click Memory > Clear Cache.
- Finally, restart the device to see if the problem is fixed or not.
#Resolution 10: Make sure that Facebookis closed.
In many cases, due to a server problem, the entire application will not work and you will not be able to do anything. This is not surprising, as it happens in many other applications as well. In this situation, you can take the help of a fall detector. This is an effective way to check for problems with Facebook or another application.
#Resolution 11: Resetting phone settings
If an error occurs due to applications, it is best to contact the operating system directly. To do this, you must reset all settings on the unit. Perhaps this process can help you correct the error you are experiencing.
- First open your device settings
- Now click on the General Instructions
- Press reset
- Then click the Reset Settings button
- Here you must press the RESET SETTINGS button.
- Finally, restart the device and see if the problem is solved or not.
#Resolution 12: Reinstalling Facebook on your device
Nowadays, many Android phones come with Facebook applications pre-installed. If the application is already installed on your device, you do not need to perform this procedure. However, if you later install the app from the Play Store, you will need to reinstall the app once.
This will help you solve the problem and most importantly, if deleting the data or cache doesn’t work, reinstalling Facebook is an effective solution.
#Resolution 13: Restoring the unit to factory settings
This is the last chance to correct Facebook’s mistake. Although this method is impractical in this situation, if nothing works, at least try it. Follow the steps below to reset your phone to factory settings:
NOTE – Before performing a factory reset, back up any necessary data or files to a secure location to prevent accidental data loss.
- Click Settings > Cloud and accounts > Backup and recovery.
- Now select the desired parameters, such as. B. Backup my data or automatic recovery.
- Now press the Back button if you don’t see the Settings menu.
- Here you need to click on General control > Reset > Reset to factory data.
- Go to the bottom of the page and select Reset > Clear All.
- If the screen lock is on, enter the password.
- When prompted to confirm the Samsung account, enter the password and press CONFIRM.
- Finally, wait until your device is fully rebooted.
#Resolution 14: One-click recovery tool to recover Unfortunately, Facebook has stopped.
If you don’t want to follow the solutions in the manual, I have something for you. Use Android repair tool to get rid of the program Unfortunately, Facebook has stopped working on Android. It is a simple and effective tool that fixes any error or problem on Android. It is easy to use and works smoothly with just one click. This method is also suggested by many experts and has proven effective in correcting these errors.
So you just need to download the Android repair tool and fix Facebook shutdowns on Android.
(*The free version allows you to view only the repair files).
If you find that Facebook on Android is unfortunately not working anymore, you should follow this blog to get out of this situation.
Unfortunately, Facebook no longer works. This is one of the most common mistakes made when using Facebook on your smartphone. The situation becomes very boring if it is repeated over and over again.
We have for you one of the most common causes and the best methods to get rid of this annoying situation. Be patient and follow all the procedures carefully to solve the problem in a few minutes. If you want a quick fix, opt for the Android Repair software.
If you have any suggestions, please leave a comment in the section below.
You can connect with us through our social pages like Facebook and Twitter.
Sophia Louie is a professional blogger and SEO expert. He enjoys writing blogs and articles about Android and iOS phones. She is the founder of Android-iOS data recovery and is always looking forward to troubleshooting Android and iOS devices.
frequently asked questions
Why does my Facebook application keep saying that Facebook has unfortunately stopped?
If you have installed an application on your Android phone and then get the error message Sorry Facebook stopped, you need to uninstall that application. Some application conflicts may occur with newly installed applications. You just need to uninstall this or these applications.
How to fix, unfortunately, Facebook disablement on Android?
How to fix it unfortunately stopped on Android?
Smartphone ‘ Free your phone.
Feedback,unfortunately facebook has stopped 2020,facebook keeps stopping android,facebook has stopped close app,facebook keeps stopping 2020,my facebook is not opening,facebook app,Privacy settings,How Search works,why does facebook keep stopping on my samsung,unfortunately facebook has stopped meaning in hindi