I’m assuming you’ve been using this platform for a while, and have discovered some engaging videos that you want to record on your iPhone and watch later.
You couldn’t save him, could you?
If you’ve had this problem, don’t blame yourself. Unfortunately, Facebook doesn’t have the upload feature needed to save Facebook videos to your iPhone.
Despite the lack of an upload feature, there are still several ways to upload Facebook videos to your iPhone.
How to upload Facebook videos to iPhone
You can upload a video to Facebook in five different ways. If you want to save your Facebook videos to your iPhone, but do not have the necessary skills, you can use one of the following methods.
- Online video uploader on Facebook,
- Use Facebook++
- Video download software
- Use the savings for a later option
- Using MyMedia
Method 1: Using the online uploader on Facebook
Well, if you’re the kind of person who likes to follow discussions on the forums, then you may have heard of several Facebook video uploaders in the iOS store.
There are many Facebook online video uploaders that allow you to upload videos from Facebook to your iDevice.
FBDownload is one of those applications that allows you to upload videos to Facebook without too much trouble.
To use the FBDownload application properly, you need a browser that supports file downloading. You can download DManager. It is one of the best browsers I can recommend.
- Download the DManager application from the App Store.
- After installing the application, open the Facebook application on your iPhone.
- Find the exact video you want to download, then click Share, then Copy Link.
- You can skip steps 2 and 3 if you already have a link to the video you want to record on your iPhone.
- After copying the link, open the DManager application you just downloaded.
- Enter the address of bitdownloader.com in the URL bar.
- Now paste the link to the video you copied from Facebook into the bitdownloader search box. Then click on the Download button.
- Select the desired video resolution and then press and hold the download button. In the pop-up menu that appears, tap Download.
- The video is loading. Then drag it to the right, click on Action and select Open.
- Now select Save video to the share sheet that appears, and you’re done. You recorded a Facebook video with your iPhone’s camera.
Method 2: Use Facebook++ to upload videos from Facebook to iPhone.
Facebook++ is not an official iPhone application, but it can be used to add new features to the Facebook iPhone application.
The application can add the ability to download videos directly to your iPhone.
To use this application, just download it from the site via Cydia Impactor.
The advantage of this application is that you can download Facebook videos in an instant without having to scroll through different applications or URLs.
Before using this application, you MUST first uninstall the original Facebook application.
On your computer:
- Download Facebook++ IPA after uninstalling the Facebook application.
- Then download and install Cydia Impactor for Mac, Windows or Linux depending on your PC’s operating system.
- Now connect your iDevice to your PC and launch the Cydia Impactor application.
- Drag and drop the Facebook++ file into the Cydia Impactor window.
- Enter your Apple ID and password when prompted. This will be sent to Apple to generate a signing certificate to install Facebook++ on your device.
- Once the process is complete, you will see a Facebook icon on your iPhone home screen.
- Go to Settings, then General, and finally Profiles (or Device Manager).
- Next, open the profile marked with your iPhone’s Apple ID, and click the Trust button.
- Finally, open the Facebook++ application and navigate to the video you want to record. You will now see the Save button.
The Save button allows you to download videos from Facebook to your iPhone.
Method 3: Using the video downloading software
Sometimes using your PC can save you the time you would spend downloading applications to record videos on your iPhone.
There are many software programs that allow you to download videos from multiple social media sites to your computer. One such program is 4KDownload, which can be used on MacOS, Windows and Linux.
When you download Facebook videos to your computer with this application, you need to transfer them to your iPhone with AirDrop or file transfer software for iOS.
Method 4: Saving videos for later
You can also use the Save to Facebook to Watch Later option to save Facebook videos and watch them later. The downside to this method, however, is that you can’t upload the video to your iPhone’s local storage, but instead the video is stored on your Facebook profile itself. You can still watch these videos without being connected to the internet, and you don’t need to use an application to do so.
This is how you do it,
- Open the Facebook application on your iDevice.
- Navigate to the video you want to record.
- When video playback begins, three dots are displayed at the top. Just press it and select the Save Video option.
- The video is saved and you can watch it at any time by clicking on the icon in the hamburger menu. It should be in the bottom right corner of the screen, then click Save.
Method 5: Use MyMedia to upload videos from Facebook to iPhone.
You can use this method to upload videos from Facebook to iPhone and watch them offline without disconnecting from the network.
- Download the MyMedia File Manager application for your iOS device from the App Store.
- Open the Facebook application on your iPhone.
- Find the video you want to download.
- Tap the three-point menu icon in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Tap the Save Video option, and then open Recorded Video.
- In the Recorded Video field, click the colon and then copy the link.
You can also click on the Share option and then select Copy Link.
- Then open the MyMedia application.
- Open one of the following websites in your browser:
- Now paste the link from the copied video into the search box and click Download or Go. Select your preferred video quality.
- In the pop-up window, click Upload File again and enter a file name for the video.
- Press Save or Download, and the video will be downloaded.
- Once the download process is complete, go to the Media page. You’ll find it at the bottom of the screen. The downloaded video will be available on this screen.
- You can watch the video in this application or download it to your camera roll. For the latter, simply click on the desired video and select Save to Camera.
- Click OK to allow all resolutions required by this application.
- The Facebook video is recorded on your camera roll.
Here are five different methods you can use to upload videos from Facebook to iPhone, which can save you a lot of time.
Each of the above techniques has its advantages and disadvantages.
We prefer the first method because it works on any device and under any operating system. It is also available for free and can be used from any browser.
You can also visit the site of QDownloader. It is a universal video uploader that also has a YouTube video uploader.
You may also consult:
frequently asked questions
How do I upload videos to Facebook using my iPhone?
How to download videos on Facebook on Android, iPhone, Windows …
Why can’t I record a Facebook video on my iPhone?
You can upload videos to Facebook as long as they are public. Windows, Mac and Android users just need to copy and modify the video link, while iPhone users need to use third-party applications, such as MyMedia.
Can you record videos from Facebook to your phone?
You can save or bookmark any video on Facebook for later playback by selecting Save to List or Save Video, depending on whether you’re on your phone or computer. You can save your Facebook video permanently by downloading it to your phone.
how to save a video from facebook to iphone camera roll, how to save a video from facebook to iphone camera roll 2020, how to save video from facebook to iphone, how to download facebook videos on iphone 2020, facebook video downloader, how to save facebook videos to camera roll? (2020), download private facebook videos on iphone, download facebook video iphone shortcut