You can use this software to design your project, simulate the deployment to find potential problems, estimate production costs, and verify that all production instructions are correct.
SolidWorks is available in 3 versions: Standard, Professional and Premium, each with its own features.
The standard version of SolidWorks is a complete software package that allows you to test the design on parts only and animate the design.
The SolidWorks Professional version has all the features of the previous version, but adds photorealistic rendering and access to eDrawings Professional.
This version also has a library of standard parts that you can use by simply dragging them into your project – buckles, bolts, straps, etc. – to create your own parts.
It also gives you access to the SolidWorks estimating tool, which allows you to estimate the cost of individual parts or the entire project, regardless of its size.
The SolidWorks Premium version includes all the features of the Professional version, plus the ability to perform static analysis, stress analysis, motion analysis and part-by-part analysis.
Another great tool you’ll find in the premium version is the Tol Analyst tool, which allows you to define different rules for items based on their size. It also has a user-friendly interface for electronic CAD, which can work with electrical drawings.
Here are some of the best features of SW :
- An intuitive user interface that doesn’t take long to learn.
- Can establish relationships between features and other connectors – for example, linking the width of a backpack to a zipper.
- Excellent access to measurement tools, regardless of which pages are open.
- 3D markup – the ability to mark up parts and assemblies directly
- Can publish SolidWorks files in XR format.
- May create training videos for users on how to get the most out of their equipment.
- Scene geometry and hierarchy
- Can change all aspects of the appearance of materials and textures/decorations
- Full control of lighting and cameras – so you can capture the best side of your project
- Configure custom properties, comments for each node, for each node and for design tables.
⇒ Download SolidWorks
Since designing bags and backpacks is a complicated task, you can make it easier on yourself by using special design software.
The list of the top seven we have presented in this article covers the needs of both experienced designers and those just starting their design saga.
If you don’t have much experience with CAD software, you can try using Efi’s Marvelous Designer or Optitex or Modo applications as pocket design software first.
Their specialization in this area makes it much easier for you to learn all the steps of the creation process than with software that isn’t.
While easier to use than the other CAD options presented in this article, both options offer a wide range of functionality to meet all your design needs.
If the learning curve isn’t too steep, or if you already have experience with CAD software, you might want to try Rhino or SolidWorks.
If you don’t know which program to try first, we recommend Rhino because it gives you a little more creative freedom, allows for high polygon modeling, and has great rendering capabilities.
We’d like to know which software option you chose from this list and how it worked for you. Let us know in the Comments section below.
FAQ: Learn more about the best design software
- How do you design a handbag?
Creativity is the most important skill you need here. Plus, to bring your ideas to life, use one of these great portfolio design software packages.
- What is the best software for fashion design?
If you’re looking for such a tool, we recommend you check out our guide to the best clothing design programs.
- Can I become a graphic designer if I can’t draw?
Everything can be learned. Check out our list of the best drawing software and learn how to become a graphic designer even if you can’t draw.
free online handbag design software, free handbag design software, optitex virtual bag software, bag design software online, how to design a bag in illustrator, bag design online free, 3d clothing design software, cad fashion design software