I know it is not possible to logout your Gmail on your PC, but you can do it. How to do it? The instructions given below will show you how to logout your Gmail account on your PC.
Gmail is a great Gmail for many reasons, but the one that we often overlook is the fact that it gives you a fully functional web-based e-mail account that works on any computer. We remind you though, that all the data in your Gmail account is saved on Google servers and because of this, you are unable to logout of your Gmail account.
Recently, Google has made some changes to the Google Apps’ signup procedure. If you are a user of Gmail, Google Drive, Calender, Docs and more, you may have noticed that some Google Apps are now included with the standard GApps package in some devices. When Google Apps are installed, these services use a different browser application than the Google Browser. On some Windows PCs and Tablets, this different browser is called “Google Chrome”.. Read more about how to log out gmail account in pc with multiple accounts and let us know what you think.
2021 – 7 Ways to Logout Your Gmail Account on Android and PC Gmail account login, let alone logout, is extremely essential to keep your Gmail account secure. While this isn’t a huge concern if you log in to your own computer, if you leave your Gmail account open on a work computer, a cybercafé, or a computer with public access, it may be a problem.
How to Logout of Your Gmail Account on Android and Computer
Gmail Account Logout on Android and PC Laptop
Fortunately, you can log out of Gmail from any computer you log into remotely, even if you don’t have physical access to it. You may also use the normal logout option to log out of your Gmail account on your Android, tablet, or PC.
If you simply want to replace which people are presently logged in, you don’t need to log out of Gmail. On Android and desktops, here’s how to log out of your Gmail account.
Gmail Account Logout on Android and PC Laptop
To log out of your Gmail account on Android and computers, follow the instructions below:
1. Desktop Websites
- At the upper right of Gmail, click your Google profile image.
- Sign out is the option.
2. Accessing the Mobile Site
- At the upper left of the screen, tap the menu (three lines stacked horizontally).
- Please enter your email address.
- Select Sign out of all accounts from the drop-down menu.
3. From the Gmail App on Your Phone
- The menu button should be pressed.
- At the top of the menu, tap your email address.
- Select Accounts to manage your accounts.
- To leave, tap EDIT and then DELETE.
Alternatively, if you don’t want to log out but just want to stop getting emails from that account, return to Step 3 and make the account dormant.
How to Logout of Gmail Accounts from a Remote Computer To log out of your Gmail account from all Android and other device sessions, follow these steps:
- Scroll to the very bottom of the page, underneath all of your messages, from your computer.
- Click the Details button just underneath “Recent account activities.”
- To exit all other web sessions, click the Exit all other web sessions buttons.
Take a look at the following information from the latest account activity page regarding login into your Gmail account:
- The current session that you used to access this option will not be logged out.
- This has no effect on your Gmail keywords, so if other people have access to your account because they know your password or have it stored in their browser, and you’ve signed out, the only way to prevent them from doing so is to change your password. Please log in to your account. You’re changing your Gmail password once again.
- IMAP-connected email clients are not logged out. You’ll still be logged in if you’re signed in via the Gmail mobile app, for example. If you need to get out of a program like that, keep reading.
Access to your Google account should be revoked. On Android, there’s no simple method to get out of Gmail using a main account. You will not be able to sign a program using your Gmail account if you use the URL above.
You may, however, block your device from accessing your whole Google account, including your Gmail, which comes in handy if you misplace your device or forget to sign out of a device you’re no longer using.
Follow these steps in sequence, or move forward to Step 7 by navigating to your Google account’s newly used device page.
- Sign in to your Gmail account from your computer.
- Near the top right corner of the page, click your Google profile image.
- Select My Account from the drop-down menu.
- Find the login & security section.
- Click the link called Device activity & notifications.
- In the Recently Used Devices section, click REVIEW DEVICES.
- Choose the device you wish to prevent from accessing your Gmail account.
- Select the red REMOVE button next to the Account access point.
- To confirm, click Delete once more in the pop-up box.
- Close the window with a click
Follow these procedures on the device itself to deactivate your Google account from your Android smartphone:
- Go to the Settings menu.
- Choose a user account.
- In the My Accounts section, tap Google.
- To sign out of an account, choose it from the drop-down menu.
- Remove the account by using the Remove account button.
- Select Remove account once again to make sure you’re sure you want to remove your Google account from your device.
So, folks, that was How to Logout Gmail Account on Android and Computer. I hope you found this post helpful; please share it with your friends and leave a comment below.
Don’t forget to bookmark and return to.com every day because you’ll discover the most up-to-date Technology information here, including How-to Guide Tips & Tricks. Blogging, digital marketing, Android rooting, social media games, and so on. Best wishes.
If you are one of those people who uses Gmail for your day-to-day activities, you must be familiar with the Gmail logout feature. This feature allows you to log out of your Gmail account and reset its password, in case you have forgotten it. By logging out, you basically set your account to inactive so that nobody can access it without your password. In this article, we are going to discuss the 7 easy ways to logout Gmail account on your nd PC 2021.. Read more about how to sign out of gmail on computer when there are multiple accounts and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I logout of Gmail on my computer 2021?
To logout of Gmail on your computer, you can press Ctrl+Alt+Del.
How do I sign out of Google 2021?
To sign out of Google 2021, you must first click on the gear icon in the top right corner of your screen. Then, click on Sign Out.
How do I sign out of Gmail on a PC?
To sign out of Gmail on a PC, you can press the Windows key + Q.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- how to log out gmail account in pc with multiple accounts
- how to log out gmail in laptop with multiple accounts
- how to sign out of gmail on laptop with multiple accounts
- how to sign out of gmail on computer with multiple accounts
- how to sign out of gmail on computer when there are multiple accounts