In this guide, we present 7 ways to help you reach your goal. Methods 1, 2 and 3 require a USB connection, and methods 4, 5, 6 and 7 are wireless methods for transferring videos from iPhone to computer.
# Track 1:
Transfer videos from iPhone to PC with AOMEI MBackupper
First of all, imagine the simplest way. The most effective way to transfer videos from iPhone to computer is to use a professional iPhone transfer tool. It can be used to transfer different types of videos of any size. AOMEI MBackupper is recommended here.
AOMEI MBackupper is an easy-to-use iOS data transfer and backup software designed specifically for Windows PC users. It supports transferring videos, photos, songs, contacts and messages from iPhone to computer (and vice versa), from iPhone to iPhone/iPad.
As for video transmission, it can transfer recorded videos, home videos, music videos, TV programs, etc. It can help you transfer a large video from iPhone to computer effortlessly.
- Download, install and run AOMEI MBackupper > Connect iPhone to computer via USB cable.
- On the Home screen, tap Translate to Computer.
- Select the videos you want to download to your computer > Press OK to continue.
- Choose a destination to save the video > Finally, click Upload to do so.
# Way 2 :
Video transfer through Windows Explorer
When you connect your iPhone to a computer, you can find your iPhone on that PC/computer. You can double-click on your iPhone to access the internal storage. Here you will find the videos stored in the camera roll. You can copy and paste the selected video files to your computer.
Connect iPhone to computer > Enter iPhone password, if necessary. A pop-up window will appear asking you what you want to do with your iPhone. You can just choose to import photos and videos if you wish. Or you can:
- Go to this PC or computer > Find your iPhone and double click on it > Open the internal memory.
- Open the DCIM folder > You will see folders labeled 100APPLE, 101APPLE, 102APPLE, etc.
- Photos and videos are stored in these folders, so open them to find the videos you’re looking for.
# Track 3:
Transfer videos from iPhone to your computer with the Photos application
The Photos app is one of the built-in photo management tools in Windows 10 and can also be installed on Windows 8. It can help you transfer the recorded video from iPhone to computer. It can help you delete photos and videos from your iPhone after transferring them to your computer.
- Connect iPhone to the computer with a USB cable > Enter the password on iPhone, if necessary.
- Click Import > Select from USB device.
- Click Import Settings to specify the destination, decide whether to delete the videos after they are transferred to the computer, and other options > Click Done to continue.
- Uncheck the videos and photos you don’t want to import > Finally, click Import selected.
# Way 4:
Transferring videos from iPhone using Mail Drop
Mail Drop allows users to transfer large videos via email. You can send a file of up to 5 GB and the recipient has 30 days to download the attachment. You can email the video to your iPhone and then download it to your computer.
- Turn on the Mail option in iCloud settings.
- Make sure you have the mail drop feature enabled: Click on Mail > Settings > Accounts > Advanced > select Send large mail without attachment.
- Go to the Photos application > Select the video you want to transfer to the computer.
- Press the Share icon > select Mail > Compose Email, and press Send.
- A pop-up window will appear to inform you that you can send the video by post.
# Way 5 :
Uploading iPhone videos from cloud storage
Nowadays, more and more people are choosing to store their data in cloud storage services. The data stored in the cloud is accessible on any device, and we can use it to transfer videos from iPhone to computer. Upload your iPhone video to the iPhone cloud first, and then to your computer. Dropbox, Google Drive or OneDrive can help you with this. Let’s take Google Drive as an example.
- Download Google Drive to iPhone > Open it and sign in.
- Tap the plus icon > Tap Upload > Select Photos and Videos > Select the videos you want to upload.
- Once the download is complete, go to the Google Drive site on your computer to download the video.
# Way 6 :
Uploading iPhone videos from iCloud
If you have enough iCloud storage space, you can rely on iCloud to transfer videos from your iPhone to your computer. You can enable Photo Sync to sync photos and videos with iCloud, and then upload videos to iCloud.com. Please note that iCloud only offers 5 GB of free storage.
- Enable photo sync on iPhone: Go to Settings > tap your name > iCloud > tap Photos > turn on sync.
- On a computer: Go to iCloud.com > sign in with your Apple ID and password > click on Photos > Download video to computer.
# Method 7:
Video transmission via Snapdrop
Although AirDrop is not available on Windows PCs, there are many applications like AirDrop that offer the same solution. For example, with Snapdrop, Xender, SHAREit, Zapya, you can transfer videos from iPhone to computer via Wi-Fi connection. If you don’t want to install applications on your iPhone and computer, you can use Snapdrop to help you.
- On your iPhone and computer, open your browser and go to the Snapdrop website.
- Tap the icon on your iPhone and select the video you want to transfer to your computer.
- Click Download on the computer to retrieve the video.
frequently asked questions
How to transfer videos from iPhone 7 to computer?
Step 1Connect your iPhone 7/ 7 Plus to your computer via a USB cable. Step 2When the autorun window appears, click Import Photos and Videos with Windows. Step 3Select the photos and click the Import button. You can also enter a tag name in the tag field of these photos (optional).
How do I transfer videos from my iPhone to my computer?
How to transfer videos from iPhone to computer without iTunes?
iphone data transfer ‘ how-to transfer…
transfer video from iphone to pc free,itunes,how to transfer videos from iphone to mac,how do i transfer videos from iphone to windows computer,how to transfer videos from iphone to pc windows 10,program to transfer videos from iphone to pc,Feedback,Privacy settings,How Search works,iTunes,iCloud,App Store,Apple Music,Apple News,Apple Pay,See more,how to transfer videos from iphone to windows laptop,how to transfer photos from iphone to pc windows 10