Early yesterday morning, Instagram began to disable “share” button on Android devices. It is back now and working for some users but not others. Some are blaming the sudden change on Facebook’s recent acquisition of Instagram or due to a bug in their software update,…
The “instagram won’t link to facebook 2020” is a problem that many Instagram users have been experiencing. The issue has been present for quite some time and there are a few solutions to fix the problem.
Facebook acquired Instagram a few years ago, as we all know. Following that, Facebook worked hard to integrate them together in a manner that people could simply utilize them. Among their numerous capabilities, both social applications allow users to send Instagram photos straight to Facebook.
This is a nice function, however many users have reported seeing an error while trying to utilize it. They’ve run across the problem of Instagram sharing to Facebook not functioning.
This kind of inaccuracy irritates many people since they are unsure what to do. So, if you’re in a similar scenario, this post will be of use to you.
I’ll show you the causes of the problem and the best strategies to solve Instagram story not sharing to Facebook error messages in this article.
Why Isn’t Instagram Sharing To Facebook Error?
Many users, like myself, are curious as to why I can’t share my Instagram post to Facebook. There are a few reasons for this.
Take a look at the following reasons:
- Instagram’s sharing function was accidentally removed.
- Perhaps Instagram and Facebook aren’t connected correctly.
- Instagram or Facebook has a problem or an issue.
- It’s possible that your Facebook account has been temporarily suspended.
- While posting, Facebook is sometimes unavailable.
So, these are the primary reasons why Instagram stories aren’t being shared to Facebook.
On Android, How To Fix Instagram Share To Facebook Stopped Working
Now it’s time to look at the best potential solutions for Instagram not sharing to Facebook on Android.
So, let’s continue reading.
First, log out of the Facebook and Instagram apps.
When you’ve resolved the problem, try logging out of both social networking applications and then back in again.
Simply open the Facebook app > click on the hamburger button and then move down unless you get the Logout option. Click on it and you will log out from Facebook.
After that, click to Profile in the Instagram app. Go to the hamburger menu and choose Settings. Select Logout from the drop-down menu.
After that, log in to both applications and double-check that your Facebook account is correctly connected. Now try posting or sharing the article again to figure out what went wrong. If the problem persists, go on to the next option.
Solution 2: Double-check that Facebook and Instagram are properly linked.
You may see such an issue if you do not successfully connect your Facebook account to Instagram. You should do so by doing the following steps:
- First, open the Instagram app and go to Profile. Then click on the hamburger button > click on Settings
- After that, click on Account > Linked Accounts
- Here, choose Facebook. This option will appear if it is not connected. Now, enter your Facebook email address and password.
- Now, click on Continue as (your Facebook name here) > click on Start Sharing to Facebook.
- Select whether you want to publish it to your Facebook profile or your Facebook page when you’ve finished setting everything up properly. Make sure that “Share Your Story to Facebook” and “Share Your Post to Facebook” are both turned on.
Note– If you notice that Instagram is not uploading to your Facebook profile/business page, you can quickly fix the problem by using this approach.
Solution 3: Delete the cached version of the app
If the issue persists, you should wipe the Facebook or Instagram app’s cache. This solution may assist you in resolving the issue.
The steps are as follows:
- To begin, go to your phone’s Settings and choose Apps.
- Now choose “Facebook” or “Instagram” from the drop-down menu.
- After that, choose “Storage.”
- Finally, choose “Clear Cache.”
Change your Facebook password (option 4)
To repair Instagram share to Facebook not functioning on Android, you may also reset your Facebook password. You will be logged out of the app if you do this. Furthermore, you may be unable to share Instagram posts to Facebook owing to incorrect sessions.
So The steps are as follows:
- First, open the Facebook app and click on the three-bar menu. Now, move down and click on Settings & Privacy > Settings
- Now choose Security and Login from the drop-down menu. Change your password by selecting the Change Password option and entering a new one.
You will be logged out of your Facebook app after changing your password. Log in to the app with your new password and reconnect with Instagram and Facebook. This will correct the problem you’re having.
Change your Instagram password (option 5)
If you still can’t access Instagram photographs on Facebook after changing your Facebook password, then update your Instagram password. This may be aggravating, but there’s no harm in giving it a go.
The steps are as follows:
- First, open Instagram app > go to Profile > click on hamburger button > then click on Settings
- Now, go to Security > click on Password
- Enter the existing password first, then the new password, and then retype the new password. Then, on the checkmark button, click.
This procedure may be beneficial to you, and the error you are experiencing may be fixed.
Solution 6: Disconnect Facebook and Instagram.
The majority of the time, even after changing the password on your Facebook account, Instagram refuses to log out.
As a result, the account seems to be connected, but it isn’t, and you’ll notice the Instagram story not posting to Facebook problem.
So, when you’ve changed your Facebook password, you’ll need to unlink your Instagram account as well. After that, connect them once again.
What you have to do to unlink your account is simply open the Instagram app > go to Profile. Now, tap on three-bar icons. Then move to Settings > Accounts > Linked Accounts > Facebook.
Connect Instagram to Facebook Pages (solution 7)
If you’ve connected your Instagram account to your Facebook account but still can’t publish to your Facebook page, ensure that Instagram authorization to post is enabled.
You must link your Instagram and Facebook sites here. Check out the steps below:
- To begin, open the Facebook app and go to the Facebook page’s Settings.
- Then, on the left side of “Page Settings,” touch on Instagram.
- Then, choose “Connect Account” from the drop-down menu.
- Finally, input your username and password, then click “Login.”
Remove Instagram from Facebook (option 8)
Many experts have proposed this as a remedy, but it should be implemented last. When you deactivate Instagram from Facebook, it not only removes it from connected applications, but it also deletes any past Instagram posts you’ve posted on Facebook.
This is dangerous, but it can fix the problem. As directed, complete the following steps:
- To begin, sign into Facebook and choose the hamburger symbol. Then choose Settings.
- After that, scroll down the list to Apps and Websites.
- You should now see a popup that says “Logged in with Facebook.” It will display all of the applications and websites associated with your Facebook account. When you go to Instagram, click Remove.
- Relink your accounts after that.
Check whether the problem has been resolved after making all of these modifications.
Solution 9: Get in touch with customer service.
Have you tried all of the previous options and still have the same problem? If this is the case, I recommend contacting customer service for assistance.
Contact the support teams for both applications to see if they can assist you. You should contact Instagram’s Help Center as soon as possible and inform them of the situation. Similarly, you may use the app or the website to contact the Facebook Help Center.
You may also reach out to both applications’ support teams through email. If everything goes well, they should be able to fix the problem and you’ll be able to share Instagram posts to Facebook once again.
So it brings the article to a close. The best 9 remedies for Instagram share to Facebook stopped functioning have been explored. I hope that by following them all, you will be able to solve the problem of Instagram Share to Facebook Not Working.
This kind of problem is rather prevalent, but the good news is that it can be fixed.
Also, if you have any recommendations or questions, please leave them in the comment area below.
You may also contact us via our social media sites, such as Facebook and Twitter.
Sophia Louis is a professional blogger and SEO expert. Loves to write blogs & articles related to Android & iOS Phones. She is the founder of Android-iOS-data-recovery and always looks forward to solve issues related to Android & iOS devices
Instagram is one of the most popular social media apps today. However, it can be frustrating when you’re trying to share your posts on Facebook and Instagram won’t connect to your business page. Here are 9 ways to fix Instagram Share To Facebook Stopped Working On Android. Reference: instagram won’t connect to facebook business page.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I fix Instagram share not working on Facebook?
A: One possible solution would be to try and delete the app from your phone, then reinstall it. If this does not work for you, please reach out to Instagram support in order to get a refund or replace your account with another one.
Why cant I link my Instagram to Facebook page?
A: Instagram does not allow people to link accounts.
How do I share my Instagram posts on Facebook 2021?
A: To share your Instagram posts on Facebook, follow these instructions:
1. Open Instagram and tap the three dots in the top right-hand corner to open up more options.
2. Tap Share at the bottom of your screen and select Facebook.
- instagram story not sharing to facebook
- your post could not be shared. please try again. instagram
- instagram not connecting to facebook
- can’t see instagram photos on facebook 2020
- can’t share post to story facebook 2021