Registration errors occur mainly when new applications are installed on top of existing applications without completely removing the previous application and its components.
What is causing the file system error – 1073741515 on Windows 10?
- Equipment failure
- Windows Explorer error
- Malware (viruses, adware and spyware).
- Registry error
What are the symptoms of the file system error – 1073741515?
How to fix file system error 1073741515 in Windows 10?
1. Use a specialist troubleshooter
System errors, such as BSoDs, can be very vague and their cause cannot always be determined. A troubleshooter looks for errors in your system, corrects them and fixes any security holes.
Restoro relies on an online database that contains the latest working system files for the Windows 10 PC, so you can easily replace any item that might cause a BSoD error.
This software can also help you by creating a restore point before you start the repair, so you can easily restore a previous version of your system if something goes wrong.
Here you can learn how to fix registration errors with Restoro:
- Download and install Restoro.
- Start the application.
- Wait for the software to detect stability problems and possibly corrupt files.
- Click on Start recovery.
- Restart the computer so that all changes take effect.
Once this is fixed, your PC should run smoothly and you should not have to worry about BSoD errors or slow response times.
⇒ Get Restoro
Denial: Some specific actions require upgrading this program from the free version.
2. Use the Windows repair utility to fix error.
- Download Windows Repair Pro.
- Look in the folder you just extracted and created at the desired location and open the highlighted folder (…windows repair v…files).
- Search the Files folder for the filefix_exe_hijack.inf .
- Right click on the file and select Install.
- Restart your computer after installing the .inf file.
- Or install the .exe file.
- Start and click on the tab Recovery – Home, then click on Install : All repairs
- Make sure the boxes for All repairs are checked. Then click on the Start Repair button.
- The user must be an administrator to perform repairs.
- Do not cancel the procedure, but wait until the repair is complete.
- Restart your computer.
When you restart your PC, you can now open applications and administrative utilities without encountering the file system error 1073741515.
3. Upgrading/restarting Windows 10
- Press and hold the Windows + S key.
- Type settings in the search field and click.
- Click on Update and Security.
- Choose Restore.
- Under Reset this PC, click Continue to initiate a reset/update.
- Notice the tooltip that appears and choose whether to keep or delete your personal files.
- Once the upgrade is complete, your PC’s configuration should now be set to default and all the piles of registry files will have been removed.
- Reinstall and run your applications.
- The file system error – 1073741515 should disappear.
- Also try to run the Windows management program and the diagnostics program, now everything should work fine.
Run a system check for errors
Press Start Scan to find problems with Windows.
Press Repair Everything to fix problems with proprietary technologies.
Run a PC scan with Restoro Repair Tool to find errors that cause security problems and slowdowns. Once the scan is complete, the repair process replaces the damaged files with new files and Windows components.
When you upgrade or reset your Windows 10 PC, the operating system is basically reinstalled, all third-party apps are removed, while all personal data remains intact.
A disaster happens and you can’t reset your PC! Fortunately, we have the right solutions for you.
4. Removing spyware
- Download Malwarebytes.
- Follow the instructions to install it on your computer.
- In the interface of the anti-malware software, click the Scan button to perform a quick or full system scan and follow the instructions on the screen.
- When the system scan is complete, select the Select All check box.
- Click on the Remove button to remove all threats on your computer.
Performing a quick scan with the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware tool will ensure that the file system error 1073741515 will not occur again.
Malwarebytes optimizes computer performance by removing all traces of malware, adware and spyware to keep your computer running smoothly.
frequently asked questions
How do I fix file errors in Windows 10?
Separation – Separation – Filter…
How do I fix a file system error?
How do I fix file system error 2147416359?
Windows 10 file system…
file system error run as administrator,oobe issues,0xc0000135,restoro,exited with code -1073741515,1073741515 (0xc0000135),what to do before clean install windows 10,Feedback,Privacy settings,How Search works,file system error 1073741515 solution,file system error (-1073741515) windows 7,reinstall windows 10 from bios,repair reinstall windows 10