The biggest breakthrough in the history of smartphones is the addition of the (selfish) front camera. Many social applications rely on the front panel camera, and most devices even use it as a biometric security measure to unlock the device. An irreplaceable device on each unit. But what if the front camera doesn’t work on Android? We’re right behind you.
Table of Contents :
- Restart the device
- Start-up in secure mode
- Control access rights to applications
- Delete the cache and the data from the camera application.
- Using a third party camera application
- Report a possible hardware problem
Selfish camera that does not work on my Android.
1. Reboot device
First the device must be restarted and checked for improvements. Normally this solves any temporary problems in the user interface or system applications of the system.
However, if the problem is not resolved, try switching to secure mode. In the next step you will learn how to switch to protected mode.
2. Charging in protected mode
Then we need to go into secure mode. This should show you that there is a third party application that is causing this problem.
Follow these steps to get started in secure mode on Android :
- Press and hold the Power button until you reach the On/Off menu.
- Press and hold the restart icon for a few seconds until you receive a request to restart in safe mode.
- Confirm your choice.
- Once the camera is in safe mode, check the camera again. If the front camera still does not work, go to the next step. On the other hand, if this works, you should consider resetting the application to its default settings or even resetting the device to factory defaults.
3. Revision of diagramsApprovals
This goes beyond the obvious, but stranger things have happened. If you want to access the camera from the front using a third party application (e.g. Instagram or Snapchat), make sure that these applications have access rights to the camera.
If you don’t know how to check licenses, you’ll have to do it:
- Open the settings.
- Select Applications and Communications.
- Choose Permissions (or Authorizations Manager).
- It’s an open camera.
- Let the camera work with the applications of your choice.
4. Clear Cache and Application Data Camera.
- Go to Settings > Requests and Notifications > All Requests.
- Then select the Camera application.
- Open storage.
- Clear the cache and data and restart the device.
5. Use of a third party camera
This is not a solution in itself, but rather a detour. If your current status (which is in stock or on a third party camera) is not working properly, consider an alternative in the Play Store or find a GCAM port for your device and download the side MOTCH.
We recommend that you try the open camera, which you can find here.
If the front camera still doesn’t work, we may have a hardware problem. And we can’t help you with that. What we can do is restore the device to factory settings. Just make sure you back up your data in advance.
6. Report a possible hardware problem
If you still cannot take photos with the front camera on your device, you should have your Android phone repaired. We only hope that your device is still under warranty.
In that sense, we can talk about closure. Thanks for reading and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for such articles.
google pixel 2 camera crashing,phone camera won't focus close up,pixel 3 camera crashing,camera failed pixel 2,pixel 2 camera not working,why is my camera not working on my iphone,android camera not working black screen,camera app not working iphone,camera not working in mi phone,flash not working on android,camera unavailable,android camera filter,camera and flashlight not working iphone,flashlight not working android,front camera not working samsung,can t find camera in apps list,android camera keeps stopping,le 1s camera not working,how to fix camera error on laptop,camera error fix apk,android can't connect to camera,vivo y91 back camera not working,why is my camera just a black screen?,samsung galaxy s7 camera black screen,s20 camera black screen,note 8 front camera black,camera showing black screen windows 10,android-camera black screen – stack overflow,lenovo tablet rear camera not working,can't connect to the camera hindi,camera error please restart camera,can't start camera please restart your phone,camera error can't connect to camera xiaomi,front camera not working – android,why is my camera not working on my android phone,back camera not working android,how to enable front camera in android,front camera not working windows 10,my camera is not working,camera and flashlight not working android,front camera option disappeared