Why does Windows 10 Help keep opening? Sometimes the Help button can get stuck and this can trigger the Get Help alarm. This problem may also be due to incorrect system settings.
In this guide we will look at these and other special cases.
Here are some resolutions that can solve the problem How to get help popup problem find Windows 10 that opens automatically.
How do I prevent Help from being displayed in Windows 10?
- Check if the F1 key is blocked.
- Uninstalling programs on startup of Windows 10
- Check the settings of the filter button and lock button.
- Deactivate the F1 key
- Editing the Registry
Maybe you should get your keyboard fixed. Getting help in Windows 10 A pop-up window opens when the F1 key is blocked in any way.
Check the F1 key. Windows 10’s context-sensitive Help may not appear automatically when you use a different desktop keyboard. You can turn off the desktop keyboard to see if the pop-up window opens.
- Open the Win + X menu with the Windows + X key combination.
- Select to open the Task Manager.
- Select the Start tab, as shown in the following figure.
- You can deactivate the launcher by selecting it and clicking Deactivate.
Macro keyboard programs can automatically press the F1 key with their macros. Therefore, it is useful to check if you have a launcher that can open the Get Help pop-up window in Windows 10.
- Click Type here to find the Cortana button in the taskbar.
- Enter the keyword Sticky Key in the search field
- Select Enable Shortcuts to open the Control Panel, as shown in Figurebelow.
- Disable the Enable Sticky Keys check box, if selected.
- Clear the Enable filter buttons check box.
- Click Apply > OK to confirm the new settings and close the window.
- Help in Windows 10 can be accessed when you define F1 as a filter key or sticky key. To deselect these options in Win 10, p
- Click Download on this Softpedia page to save the SharpKeys ZIP to your hard drive.
- Open the SharpKeys ZIP in File Explorer and click the Extract All button.
- Click the Browse button to select the folder from which you want to extract the SharpKeys and click the Extract button.
- Open the SharpKeys window and select F1 from the Map this key list.
- Select Disable from the Key list and press OK.
- Then select the Write to registry option and restart your desktop or laptop.
Disabling the F1 key will likely prevent the How to get help finding Windows 10 pop-up window from opening. You can disable the F1 key using the keyboard layout software.
SharpKeys is a free keyboard layout software that allows you to disable most keys.
- Press the Windows key + the R key combination.
- Type regedit in Run and click OK.
- Then open this registry key in the registry editor : HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESYSTEMCurrentControlSetServicesNlaSvcParametersInternet.
- Double-click EnableActiveProbing to open the window below.
- Then type 0 in the Value Data field to replace the current value with 1.
- Click OK and close the Registry Editor.
- Select Restart to restart Windows.
Some users have also corrected the automatic opening of the tooltip in Windows 10 by changing the value of EnableActiveProbing DWORD in the Registry Editor.
One of these permissions probably fixes the Get Help tooltip in Windows 10 Bing Search. If you have other troubleshooting tips for Windows 10, please share them below.
how to get rid of pop-up ads on chrome, how to stop pop-ups on windows 10, how to remove pop-up ads on desktop, how to stop pop-up ads on android, why do i have pop-ups on my phone, why do pop-ups keep appearing on chrome, how to remove ads from google chrome, how do i stop pop up ads on my samsung?