This is a guide on how to change the ringtone of your Windows 10 Mobile device. You can also use this tutorial if you want to transfer or delete an existing audio file as your new ringtone.
The “how to set ringtone in laptop windows 10” is a guide on how to change the ringtone in Windows 10 Mobile.
Problems with technology can appear in the most unexpected locations. It turns out that Windows 10 Mobile can’t merely grab your favorite music and designate it as the ringtone. This interface bug was present in Windows Phone 8.1 and has now been fixed in Windows Mobile 10. We built the smartphone test version on purpose so that we could see how straightforward the Windows interface is to use. So there you have it!
How can I change the ringtone on my Windows Mobile 10 phone?
You may make your own ringtone for Windows 10 Mobile using either a PC or the inbuilt program Ringtone Maker.
The first way is to use
- Ringtones for incoming calls may be found in the menu by going to «Options» — «Personalization» — «Sound». If you’re using Windows Phone 8.1, the way to “Settings” — “Ringtones + Sounds” will be somewhat different.
- Click on «Ringer» in the «Sound» section, and an empty area will appear underneath it. You may listen to all of the common preset ringtones when you click on an empty field. There are no more or less than 55 pieces in total. To Microsoft’s credit, for example, there are a plethora of tunes that are ideal for an incoming call. But now it’s up to you to insert your favorite music, and just your favorite song, so go ahead.
- Using a micro-USB cable, connect your phone to a computer. Open «My Computer» and proceed as follows: Ringtones for Windows 10 Mobile phones. Make sure you don’t go to the folder containing the files on the memory card by mistake. You’ll need to use the phone’s memory.
- Make a Ringtones folder with the music you want. There are certain restrictions for audio: it must be able to be played on the smartphone without the need of a third-party player (MP3 and WMA are supported; other formats have not been tried), it must be no more than 30MB in size, and it must not be DRM-free.
- The PC is no longer required after the melody has been switched on on your phone.
- Return to the item «Sound» and choose the empty space under the «ringer melody». In this list, the selected composition will now display alongside the default tracks. You’re done after you’ve clicked on it. This song is now utilized as a ringtone for incoming calls.
The second approach is
- Making a ringtone on Windows 10 Mobile is straightforward. Ringtone Maker is included on the OS for this reason. You could use it before, but you had to download it from the «shop».
- Select the option «Select ringtone» in the Ringtone Maker program.
- Choose a song and press the play button. You may use any track from your smartphone’s music collection to make a ringtone.
- You’ll see the scale, where you may clip any section of the composition to make a ringtone by shifting the segment’s endpoints. It might last anything from a few seconds to many minutes. Choose the appropriate interval and save it by clicking the «Save» symbol at the bottom of the screen.
To learn how to install custom ringtones to Windows 10 Mobile, watch the video below:
Have you discovered a blunder? Ctrl + Enter will highlight the text.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I change the ringtone on Windows 10?
A: To change your ringtone and notification tone on Windows 10, you first must go to Settings > Personalization. Then click the System icon at the top-left corner of your screen to open up a window with several options. From there, find Ringtone and select one from the list.
How do I change the ringtone on my Windows phone?
A: If you want to change the ringtone on your Windows phone, please follow these steps. 1) Open up Settings2) Go into Personalization3) Scroll down and select Ringtone4) Select a new sound for your phone5) Press Save
How do I put a song on my phone as a ringtone?
A: You cant.
- fried cookie’s ringtone maker
- when did windows 10 come out
- is windows 10 free