Before trying to solve the problem by trying the solutions below, make sure you are within network range. Also contact your operator to make sure your account is active.
See also: Repair a locked iPhone in recovery mode
iPhone maintenance-free solutions
Escape mode with switch
The easiest way to solve the problem of no service on your iPhone is to enable/disable Airplane Mode. You can go to Settings >> General >> Flight Mode. Turn it on. Wait a minute, then turn it off. The other possibility is access to the control center.
- Swipe up from the bottom of any screen and the Control Center appears.
- Tap the airplane icon in the upper left corner or on the control center screen to activate it.
- Wait a minute, then turn it off.
Monitoring mobile radio data
If switching to flight mode doesn’t help, try this method. First, make sure your mobile data is activated.
- Go to Settings >> Cellular Settings >> Cellular Data.
If you are travelling abroad, make sure that data roaming is enabled.
- Open Settings >> Mobile >> Data Roaming
Subscribe to our website:
Date and time
Make sure the date and time on your iPhone match your current time zone. It is best to turn on the Auto Setup option.
- Connect your iPhone to WiFi
- Go to Settings >> General > Date and Time.
- Activate automatic setup
Many common problems can be solved by a restart.
- Press and hold the Sleep/Wake-up button.
- Once you see the slider (the one that says slide to power), drag it from left to right.
- Once the iPhone is completely turned off, wait at least one minute.
- Turn the device on again by pressing and holding the Sleep/Wake up button until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
Switching between voice and data
Switching from voice to data cannot solve the iPhone’s problem. This is how many users have solved this problem. Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to Settings >> Mobile phone >> Language and data.
- If you are using 4G, switch to 3G or vice versa.
- Then press the Home button once to return to the home screen and see if your mobile network is available again.
Subscribe to our website:
Update iPhone operator settings
Updating iPhone Carrier Settings includes updates to your carrier-related settings. For example, network, call, GSM, messaging, hotspot and voicemail settings. Find out how to update your operator settings:
- Make sure your iPhone is connected to a stable internet connection.
- Tap Settings >> General >> About.
- You will be notified when an update is available.
Restart SIM card
If none of the above methods work, insert the SIM card again.
- Open the tray with a paperclip or a tool to eject the SIM card.
- Remove the SIM card and reinsert it correctly.
- Close the drawer and see if the problem occurs or not.
Message: After removing the SIM card, check that it is not scratched or damaged. If you notice any damage, contact your network operator and request a replacement SIM card. If you do not see any damage, insert the SIM card into another smartphone to check if there are any problems with the service. In this case, contact your network operator for a replacement.
The update still includes bug fixes and improves the security and performance of iOS devices. Therefore, it is recommended to update the software as soon as a new version is available. Here’s how:
- Make sure you are connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- Open Settings >> General >> Software Update.
- Wait for your iPhone to check for an update.
- Tap Download and Install.
Resetting network settings
This handy method cannot fix services on your iPhone, but it is very effective for many other problems, including Bluetooth and Wi-Fi issues. You will need to re-enter your Wi-Fi passwords and reconnect your iPhone to Bluetooth devices. Learn how to reset network settings:
- Open parameters
- Press the General key
- Press reset
- Select Reset Network Settings
- Enter your password
- Press Reset Network Settings to confirm the action.
Reset all settings
This method is safe because you will not lose any data or media on your iPhone. Here’s what you need to do:
- Setting of
- General hits
- Press reset
- Select Reset all settings.
- Enter your password if necessary
- Confirm the action by pressing Reset all settings.
Restoring iPhone to Factory Defaults Using iTunes
The lack of service on the iPhone can also be fixed by restoring the iPhone with iTunes. You need to back up so everything on your device is deleted in the process, so back up your data first. Follow the steps below to restore your iPhone to factory settings:
- Make sure you have a stable internet connection and the latest version of the iTunes software.
- Connect your iPhone to your Mac/PC using the Lightning cable.
- On the Summary tab, click Restore.
- Before the process begins, iTunes first loads the firmware.
- Wait for the recovery process to complete.
- Once this is done, set up your iPhone as a new device.
How to restore missing services on iPhone after iOS update
Sometimes no service appears on your iPhone after an iOS update. Some users have complained about this problem after updating their device to iOS 9.3.
In most cases, you just have to wait and give your device time to sort everything out after the update. Of course, waiting doesn’t sound very exciting when you can’t send messages or even make calls. There are several things you can try:
- Turn off cellular data by going to Settings > Cellular. Then activate airplane mode and leave it on for 15 to 20 seconds. Deactivate flight mode and activate cellular data transfer.
- Restart your iPhone
- Reinsert the SIM card
- Reset the network settings. Go to Settings > General > Reset Network Settings. Press Reset Network Settings to confirm the action.
Subscribe to our website:
No service after escaping from prison?
The most common reason for a maintenance-free iPhone after a jailbreak is a bad baseband.
An outage cannot be fixed by simply upgrading the current baseband of the iPad. Most people hack their iPhones with Redsn0w and switch to an iPad baseband. And then they use UltraSn0w to activate their service, but without success.
The baseband of the iPad causes a conflict with the network service and interferes with the radio frequency of the device. Follow these steps to get service for your iPhone.
iPhone without maintenance after jailbreak
- First download the latest version of RedSn0w.
- Download your firmware here (6.0.1).
- Once you have downloaded RedSn0w, unzip it and open it as administrator.
- When Redsn0w opens, go to Advanced and select ISPW and find the firmware you just downloaded.
- Cores and RAM were added after the process was complete. A screen with options appears.
Visit our Apple troubleshooting guides / iMessage isn’t working
Check whether you have downgraded the iPad Baseband
- Go to Settings>General>About…
- Check out the installation and upgrade of Cydia with the iPad baseband.
- After that, your iPhone will reboot.
- Start Cydia on your iPhone.
- Click on the Administration tab in the bottom right corner.
You can read – The iPhone will not connect to WiFi.
- To Repair iPhone No Service After Jailbreak – click the Add button in the top left corner and enter http://repo666.ultrasn0w.com/ as the source URL and click Add Source.
- Choose Back to Sidia
- Select Done in the top right corner
- Click on http://repo666.ultrasn0w.com/ in the list of sources.
- Install and fix to repair an iPhone without service after jailbreak
- The last step is to restart the springboard and now you can insert the SIM card into your iPhone 4/3Gs/4s/5/3 and you will have the service.
If this method did not fix the service error after breaking your phone and upgrading the iPad baseband, try this method. Make sure you back up all data to iCloud or your computer.
Insert the SIM card that does not have a service error and go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset network settings.
Also read : The iPhone is not charging.
All the above solutions are effective in troubleshooting iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus.
If you have tried the above solutions and nothing works, please contact your operator. You can also contact the Genius Bar or your nearest Apple Authorized Service Provider.
frequently asked questions
Why doesn’t my iPhone notify me of service when I insert the SIM card?
The iPhone SIM card connects your iPhone to your carrier’s cellular network. This is how your operator sets your iPhone apart from all others. Sometimes your iPhone will stop displaying the No Service message by simply removing the SIM card from the iPhone and reinserting it.
Why is my iPhone 7 not supported?
Apple has found that a small percentage of iPhone 7s are not displaying service in the status bar (even when cellular reception is available) due to a faulty component in the main logic board. … If your device exhibits the symptoms described above, Apple will repair it free of charge.
Why is there no T-Mobile service on my phone?
Troubleshooting No signal or service error Turn off Wi-Fi to ensure you are using the T-Mobile network. Set the network mode of the device to Auto. Remove all panels and covers from the unit. Update the device software to the latest version.
Feedback,no service iphone 7,no service iphone 6,manually update carrier settings iphone,no service iphone 7 plus,iphone network not available,iphone no service kenapa,Privacy settings,How Search works,no service on iphone 11,iphone 6s no service hardware solution