How to fix Vhdmp.sys error in Windows 10?
1. Using a third-party utility
BSoD errors are quite serious because they disrupt the operation of the entire system, and the SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION error is ironically no exception.
However, there are several solutions to solve this problem, but by far the most practical and cumbersome is to use special system error correction software, such as Restoro.
The blue screen of death or BSOD (as it is also called) is a shutdown screen or exception error that appears when a fatal system error occurs on your Windows computer.
The color screen associated with this problem (blue, red, black, pink) has become synonymous with problems in Windows, which amounts to a system crash or a state in which your operating system can no longer operate safely.
BSoD errors can occur for a number of reasons, including the following. B. faulty hardware, corrupt drivers, problematic DLLs, power problems or even overheating of some parts of your PC.
Of course, hardware problems that cause BSoD can be fixed by replacing or repairing faulty parts, but fixing this problem when the software is faulty can be very complex and potentially dangerous to your system.
To avoid unwanted problems by trying to fix them yourself, we recommend using specialized recovery software for Windows, and the best option for this task is definitely Restoro.
This powerful yet compact software allows you to correct BSoD errors with just a few clicks without worrying about other side effects.
Next, we present you with a step-by-step guide that will allow you to successfully implement Restoro and start solving various problems, including the dreaded BSoD :
- Download and install Restoro
- Start Restoro
- Restoro is now collecting data about your PC.
- Wait until it finds issues with system stability and possible malware infections.
- Once the scan is complete, Restoro will show you an overview of the current status of your PC.
- Click on Start recovery.
- Restoro will now start downloading and replacing the damaged registries, DLLs and other corrupted files found during the scan.
- This is made possible by online libraries that are used for comparison and replace damaged data with their functional equivalent.
- Restart your PC for all changes to take effect.
Now your computer should be working fine and you won’t have to worry about slow response times, BSoD errors or anything like that.
Disclaimer : Some specific actions require this program to be updated from the free version.
2. Check faulty conductors
- Press the Windows key and type Device Manager in the search bar.
- Select and open the Device Manager.
- A list of installed devices should appear. Check this list to see if there are any devices with a yellow exclamation mark.
- These are pilots of defective aircraft. Right click on each of these items and select Remove.
- Restart your computer.
- Press the Windows key and type Check for Updates in the search box.
- Click Check for updates and Windows will automatically check and install the latest drivers for the ones you just removed.
- Restart the computer for the last time.
3. Check for damage to RAM memory.
- Press Windows + R to open the Run dialog box.
- In the Run dialog box, type mdsched.exe and press Enter.
- In the Windows Storage Diagnostics dialog box that opens, select Restart now and check for problems.
- The system is rebooted and the memory diagnostic program is run.
If you are told at the end of the test that you have bad RAM, you should replace it. This will likely fix the vhdmp.sys error.
Run a system check for possible errors
Press Start Scan to find problems with Windows.
Press Repair Everything to fix problems with proprietary technologies.
Scan the PC with Restoro Repair Tool to find errors that cause security problems and slowdowns. Once the scan is complete, the repair process replaces the damaged files with new Windows files and components.
Corruption of RAM memory can also sometimes cause the BSOD error in Vhdmp.sys on Windows. If you have multiple RAM sticks installed in your computer, you can remove them and check if one of them is causing the problem.
If the error is due to a faulty RAM stick, troubleshooting should fix the problem.
4. Using the System Restore Point
- Click Start and type System Restore in the search box.
- Choose System Restore from the search results.
- Follow the instructions on the screen in the window that has just opened.
The system recovery process will now begin. Restart the computer when the process is complete. This will probably solve the problem.
With System Restore, you can restore your computer to its previous state to avoid this problem.
If the cause of the BSOD System_Service_Exception (Vhdmp.sys) error that occurs on your computer is due to recent changes, this should fix the problem.
Message: This option is only available if you created a restore point before the error occurred.
frequently asked questions
What is the Vhdmp Sys?
Vhdmp. sys, также известный как VHD Miniport Driver файл, был создан Microsoft для операционной системы Microsoft® Windows®. SYS files belong to the category Win64 EXE (driver) type files. The first version of vhdmp. sys is in Windows 10, Windows 8.1 and Windows 8.
How do I correct a system maintenance error?
Correcting the system service exception shutdown code in Windows 10
What causes a system maintenance exception error?
Causes System Service Exclusion BSOD Error The BSOD error is caused by viruses, malware or other malicious programs. Corrupted Windows system files. Corrupt, outdated or incompatible Windows drivers. Faulty Windows updates.
vhd miniport driver, vhdmp.sys driver, system thread exception not handled vhdmp sys, vhdmp driver, vhdmp.sys server 2016, vhdmp event id 129, vhdmp sys 81007