Windows 11’s video editor is a powerful tool for creating and editing videos. Unfortunately, it has been reported that audio files are not being properly recognized by the video editor when using custom audio. The first step to fixing this issue is figuring out what the problem may be in order to find an appropriate solution.
The “video editor custom audio not working” is a problem that has been present for a while. There are a few ways to fix the issue, but the most common way is to use the Windows 11’s video editor and add your own audio.
He spent much of his time building new talents and learning more about the IT industry, since he was passionate about technology, Windows, and anything that had a power button. Coming… find out more
On the 30th of May, 2022, it was published.
- The Video Editor in Windows 11 is a completely integrated element of the Photos app and comes with a slew of useful capabilities, including the ability to insert custom soundtracks.
- It’s advisable to restart the Windows Audio Service to fix the custom audio issues.
- Switching off exclusive mode in your PC audio settings is another option to remedy the problem.
BY CLICKING ON THE DOWNLOAD FILE, YOU CAN INSTALL XINSTALL.
We propose Restoro PC Repair Tool to address a variety of PC issues: This program will fix common computer faults, protect you against file loss, viruses, and hardware failure, and optimize your PC to run at its best. In three simple actions, you can immediately fix PC problems and eradicate viruses:
- Download the Restoro PC Repair Tool, which includes patent-pending technologies (patent available here).
- To detect Windows faults that may be causing PC difficulties, click Start Scan.
- To correct problems that are hurting your computer’s security and performance, click Repair All.
- This month, 0 readers have downloaded Restoro.
The Photos program in Windows 11 has a Video Editor that works similarly to Windows Movie Maker. The built-in video editor in Windows may be used to edit and cut films, as well as make slideshows, clips, and movies.
The Windows integrated video editor is part of the Photos app and may be found by searching for it in the search bar or in the Photos app.
The ability to automatically produce films from your images is one of the numerous capabilities of the Windows integrated video editor. Using the app’s various capabilities, you may easily manually modify or create new films.
The issue with custom audio in the video editor might be caused by a problem with your Windows audio service, in which case restarting the audio service should resolve the issue. If you’ve encountered any of these problems with your Windows Video Editor, follow these steps to resolve them. But first, let’s take a closer look at the Photos application.
Is Microsoft’s video editor in Windows 11 any good?
The built-in video editor in the Photos app includes tools for creating and editing videos, including motion, effects, music, graphics, and text.
The video editor is similar to the movie maker, but it allows you to produce and edit films and photos more easily. Users may add audio to their movies with the Windows video editor by either picking music from the video editor’s library or uploading own music or audio.
In a Windows video editor, how can I utilize custom audio?
- Open the Photos app on your phone.
- To begin, open the Video Editor.
- To begin producing or editing a new video, choose New video project.
- Select a new video from this PC by clicking Add.
- Fill in the blanks on the storyboard with your project.
- Select custom audio from the top right-hand corner icon.
- Select the option to add an audio file.
- Choose the audio you want to use and change it as needed to fit your movie.
- To add audio to your video, click done.
For simple editing, you can use Windows 11’s built-in video editor, but for better results, you’ll need to upgrade to professional software.
Adobe Premiere Pro has cutting-edge video editing capabilities that can help you enhance your films. There are also expert audio characteristics for a smooth, error-free sound.
Get Adobe Premiere Pro if you don’t already have it.
What can I do if my custom audio in Windows 11’s video editor isn’t working?
1. The Windows Audio Service must be restarted.
- Press Windows + R at the same time.
- In the search box, type services.msc and hit Enter.
- Locate and pick Windows Audio from the new window.
- Select restart from the context menu by right-clicking on it.
More information about this subject may be found here.
2. Modify the sound settings
- Right-click the audio icon on the taskbar.
- Make a sound selection.
- Right-click on your audio device in the playback area.
- Choose your properties.
- Select the advanced tab from the drop-down menu.
- Allow apps to gain sole control of this device should be unchecked.
- Make the necessary adjustments.
Custom audio in Windows Video Editor does not play
Expert Tip: Some PC problems, such as damaged repositories or missing Windows files, are difficult to resolve. If you’re having problems repairing a mistake, it’s possible that your system is partly broken. Restoro is a tool that will scan your computer and determine the source of the problem. To download and begin mending, go here.
Another audio output supplied by the Windows utility is the Digital Theatre System (DTS). Although DTS is beneficial for certain projects, it might be the cause of custom audio in Windows Video Editor not responding or playing.
Turning off this service will ensure that the custom audio issue is resolved.
Custom audio in Windows Video Editor does not extend
For the Windows Video Editor custom audio is not expanding problem, restarting the Windows Audio Service works wonderfully. If the problem persists, you may convert the audio file from one version to another by altering the codec, for example, from AAC to MP3.
In video editor, I’m unable to reduce or enlarge the custom audio file.
Users have also reported difficulties with bespoke audio files (indicated by a lengthy bar) being unable to be cut or enlarged after being added to a project. The bar just won’t expand in this case, which means you won’t be able to edit the unique audio for the video editing project.
In this scenario, the best remedy is to modify the video file’s format, since the problem might be caused by incompatibility with the video file format.
To remedy the audio issue with your video editor, you may also disable exclusive mode in your computer’s sound settings.
Which video editing program for Windows 11 is the best?
You may utilize a number of video editing applications on the Windows operating system, based on your requirements and the functionality they provide. Adobe Premiere Pro is one of the greatest video editing programs for Windows 11.
The program is at the top of the list of video editing software for Windows because of its user interface and creative capabilities. Davinci Resolve, Shotcut, Light Works, VSDC video editor, Open Shot, and more video editing tools are available with Windows 11.
Finally, here are three steps to follow if you’re experiencing trouble exporting movies from the Photos app.
Thank you for taking the time to read this. Your feedback is appreciated in the box below.
Are you still experiencing problems? Use this tool to fix them:
- Download this TrustPilot.com-rated PC Repair Tool (download starts on this page).
- To detect Windows faults that may be causing PC difficulties, click Start Scan.
- To repair faults with Patented Technologies, click Repair All (Exclusive Discount for our readers).
This month, 0 readers have downloaded Restoro.
Was this page of assistance to you?
Thank you very much!
There are insufficient details It’s difficult to comprehend Other Speak with a Professional
Start a discussion.
The “windows 10 video editor custom audio” is a problem that many Windows users face. The issue could be fixed by using the “Windows Video Editor Fix”.
- windows video editor background music not working
- video editor audio file not working
- windows video editor custom audio
- how to add custom audio to a video
- windows 10 video editor background music file location