How to make a flash of the Samsung J1 Ace SM-110G
How to flash the Samsung J1 Ace SM-110G Best in 2021
So it’s not surprising that many smartphones are currently experiencing system problems. This sort of thing is quite normal with Android smartphones.
If you are just looking for information on how to flash the Asus Zenfone 5 (T00F / T00J), you can read this post.
Not only the Samsung J1, but also other brands of Android smartphones have the same problem.
More information can be found here:
The damage that the Samsung J1 usually suffers is as follows: it began to slow down, it often happens with its own applications, noisy, loop priming, even if some are dead.
A solution that can be used to restore the performance of the Samsung J1 Ace as before by re-flashing or flashing it.
Flashing is a method to reinstall the firmware of the Samsung J1 Ace, with the aim of repairing the damaged system, so that the performance of the phone returns to normal.
In this article, the administrator gives 2 tutorials for flash recovery of Samsung J1 Ace, namely with PC/laptop and via SD card without PC.
To launch the Samsung J1 Ace via ONE 2020
Before flashing again, you need to prepare support materials and files.
It is also advisable to backup important data on your phone beforehand, as resetting the flash memory will delete all files on your smartphone.
Also, try a cell phone battery over 50%. This is done to prevent you from falling when you blink.
The main file you create is the Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace SM-110G, the firmware used this time is the original firmware developed by Samsung.
Prepare and download multiple files and place them in the same folder to make it easier to install the file later in Odin.
Flashing via ODIN
- Installing the USB PC/laptop driver during operation
- Enable USB debugging on your phone by going to Settings >> Developer Options >> USB
Debugging and then enable the OEM Unlock option.
- If the development options are not available in the Settings menu, you must first activate them by going to Settings > About Device and then pressing the Basic Band Version button 6 to 8 times.
- Then, turn off the Samsung J1 Ace and turn it back on by pressing Power + Home + Volume simultaneously until the warning appears.
- Then press the volume once to begin entering Download Made.
- Connect the Samsung J1 Ace to the PC/laptop with the USB cable you hit earlier.
Flashing via ODIN
- Open and run ODIN
Open and start ODIN
- Look at the harbor pass: COM is printed in the top right corner of ODIN, make sure your Samsung J1 Ace is fully plugged in and it reads properly.
- Enter the firmware of the Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace SM-110G by pressing the AP button in ODIN.
Access the firmware of the Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace SM-110G by pressing the AP button in the ONE.
- If the firmware installation is successful, press the START button to start the flash process.
- Just wait until the redesign is complete.
- When the green PASS message appears on the ODIN network, it indicates that the flash process is complete and successful.
PASS notification message appears in ONE
- Wipe the Samsung j1 Ace from the PC/laptop and turn it on.
- The first time you start after a flash reset, it usually takes a while. So be patient and wait for him.
For those of you getting red hot for the first time, I’m sure it will be a little embarrassing. But don’t worry, just follow all the instructions above to make sure you don’t miss anything that will work.
In addition to the above method, there are other simpler methods, i.e. without a PC, just using the SD card. For extra guidance.
How do I flash a Samsung J1 AceSD card?
This flash method is quite simple as it does not require a PC/laptop. It is suitable for those of you who don’t want things to be complicated or have problems because no PC/laptop can use this method.
With this method, we only need the standard firmware for the Samsung J1 Ace and Micro SD. So that you can follow the few steps below
- Download the first Stockod Deodex Samsung J1 Ace (SM – J110G) in ZIP format
- Transfer the file to the prepared SD card.
- Turn off the Samsung J1 Ace.
- Then enter recovery mode by pressing Home + Power + Volume simultaneously.
- Then select the option Delete data/restore to factory settings and select Yes – delete all user data.
Reset option Delete data/reset to factory settings followed by selection Yes – delete all user data Delete data/reset to factory settings
- If you selected Apply Update from External Storage, navigate to the Samsung J1 Ace Stockrom Deodex file that was previously downloaded and transferred to the SD card.
- Just wait until the installation process is complete.
- When you’re done, select the option to restart your system and your phone will automatically reboot.
Apply update from external memorySelect to reboot the system now.
- Select now system rebootDeodex Samsung J1 Ace ROM
- Samsung J1 Ace ROM
More information can be found here:
So my friends, we talked about the complete How to Flash Samsung J1 Ace via ODIN and SD card without computer.
Don’t forget to bookmark and always go to .com every day, because there you’ll find the latest information on technology, such as tips and tricks for blogs, digital marketing windows and ETC (root social media games). Good luck!
samsung j1 ace firmware download, lollipop rom for samsung galaxy j1 ace sm-j110h, samsung j1 ace sm-j110h firmware download, samsung galaxy j1 ace sm-j110h firmware download, samsung j110h lollipop firmware download, samsung galaxy j1 ace custom rom download, firmware samsung j1 ace j111f, samsung galaxy j1 software update download