However, the refund procedure may depend on the purchase made. I hope you are referring to the part that concerns you.
Know your legal rights
By law, paid items generally must meet certain basic standards: If they are broken or incorrectly described, you should get a repair, replacement or discount. It is important to note that when buyers talk about satisfactory quality, they are talking about technical quality, not imagination: This song won’t get airplay, needs to be discounted, and this song sounds like a bunch of drunks screaming into a bucket – no, expect the party to be mis-titled and you’ll think you’re getting a new Taylor Swift single. With Google, you have to rely on what you buy, and in some cases, the country you live in.
If you live in the EU, other rules apply to certain purchases:
- When you purchase digital content, such as in-app items, apps, games, music or movies on Google Play, you waive the automatic statutory right of refusal and our standard discount rules apply.
- When you buy a service from a developer or other third party, whether on Google Play or not, you can ask the seller to deduct the money from your account and get a discount.
How to return paid apps and games or in-app purchases
Google pp’s return policy is simple: If you buy an Android app or game and are not satisfied with it for any reason, you can return it within two hours and get a full discount. However, after this two-hour period, you have 48 hours to have your refund request processed by Google. From that point on, it is the developer of the application who decides whether or not to refund you. For in-app purchases, it’s hard to get a refund without the developer’s help, but you can try using the same process as the 48-hour window.
Ask for a discount within 2 hours of purchase:
- Open the Google Play Store application.
- Press the Menu icon and select My account.
- Select the application or game to which you want to return.
- Click to return
- Follow the on-screen instructions to refund your money and uninstall the application or game.
If the two-hour period has just passed, you will not see the Reset button, but the Delete message.
Request a refund within 48 hours of purchase:
- Open a web browser
- Browse through your order history and find the order you want to return.
- Click on More to the right of the application
- Choose Refund Request
- Please fill out the form and indicate that you would like a refund.
How can I contact the developer of the application or game to get a refund?
On a mobile device:
- Open the Google Play Store application.
- Find the application whose developer you want to contact.
- Click on the application
- Click on the Read more button
- I hope the coordinates are not Mr. Mouse, Disneyland.
How to get a refund for an e-book
In most cases, Google Play offers you a 7-day return period for books, but there are a few exceptions, such as. B. Books that were only available for a very short period of time. To request a refund, contact Google Play customer service.
How do I get my money back when I buy a movie on Google Play
If the video is not perfect, you can get a discount within 65 days. But if you’ve just decided that Killer Klowns from Outer Space is generally not the movie for you, you only have 7 days. This period probably applies if you haven’t started watching the movie yet: If you’re three minutes away from it and think it’s crap, it’s your loss. The same standards apply to television programmes.
Also read :
How do I get my money back when I buy Google Play Music
Again, Google will gladly give you your money back if you didn’t spill or download the song. If you do both things, Google might consider a refund if the piece is truly, not just artistically, inadequate. You have 7 days to apply for the discount, or 14 days if you live in the European Union. To apply for a discount :
- Access your Play Store account using a web browser.
- Search through your order history and find the item you want to request a refund for.
- Click on the menu icon
- Select Report a problem
- Select I would like to request a refund.
If you cannot access your computer, please contact support.
frequently asked questions
How do I get a refund for an app purchase on Google Play?
To do this, open the Google Play app on your Android device, tap the menu button and then tap My Account. Scroll down to My Orders. Find the application you want to return. If it has been less than two hours since you purchased the application, a Back button appears.
Why can’t I get a refund on Google Play?
Google Play refunds for apps, games, and in-app purchases Google Play’s refund policy states that Google does not offer refunds for most purchases unless they meet the 48-hour rule. If you wish to obtain a refund after this time, you must contact the developer of the application directly.
How do I get a refund for an unauthorised purchase?
Choose who is responsible for the child. ….
Feedback,refund in-app purchase google play,pay.google.com refund,google play refund free fire,google play refund trick,google play refund forum,google play refund trick 2020,google play balance refund to bank account,google play refund denied