Sling TV is an online television service that offers live and on-demand programming for devices including PCs, tablets, smartphones, game consoles and streaming media players. It was announced in April 2015 with plans to be released later that year. Sling TV began its free trial program in the United States on May 1st 2016 which has since ended., This guide will show you how to install the app onto your Google TV device so you can watch it via a browser or download it directly from Google Play Store. Further instructions are provided in the steps below
Sling TV is an over-the-top service that offers live and on demand television programming. This guide will show you how to set up the streaming media player with Sling TV, along with some basic tips for using Google’s internet connected device.
The “how to connect sling tv to my TV” is a guide that will walk you through the process of installing and watching Sling TV on your Google TV.
Sling TV is one of the greatest streaming options for a fraction of the price of satellite and cable. It’s the finest cable-free option for watching big movies, live sports, popular TV series, and news networks. It also has Cloud DVR capability, allowing you to record 50 hours of your favorite TV programs for later viewing. New customers will pay just $10 for their first month of service. There are many Sling TV packages available, and you will get a 30-day free trial of Sling TV. On Google TV, you can watch the new and better version of Sling TV.
Sling TV has been added to Google TV’s Live menu as the only non-Google streaming provider. You’ll usually just get YouTube TV suggestions on your Google TV tab. However, you can now receive suggestions from the Sling TV streaming service under your Google TV’s live page simply downloading the app. We’ve taught you exactly how to obtain Sling TV on Google TV in this post. Let’s have a look at the steps one by one.
Using the Google Home App, get Sling TV on Google TV.
Sling TV is sometimes pre-installed on Google TV. In such situation, you must follow the steps outlined below.
First and foremost, you must have an active Sling TV subscription.
2. Then, using the Google Home app on your phone or tablet, connect your Sling TV account to your Google account.
3. Select the Live tab on Google TV. Also, have a look at the channel guide.
4. On the Live tab of your TV’s menu bar, you may now view content.
It may take a while for the Sling TV app to show on the Live tab. Furthermore, Google TV suggestions will be based on your previous behavior, so you’ll need to utilize the app for a bit longer the first time you use the service on your Google TV.[Note: You must be in the United States to use the aforementioned procedure.]
How to Set Up Sling TV on Google TV in the United States
Start by turning on your Google TV.
2. In the header, click the Search menu.
3. In the search box, type in “Sling TV.”
4. From the search results, choose the Sling TV app.
5. Select Install from the drop-down menu.
6. Finally, press the Open button to start Sling TV.
Now that you’ve logged into your Sling TV account, you can start viewing your favorite TV series, movies, and other Sling TV content.
Related: [Simple Guide] How to Setup and Use Netflix on Google TV
Outside of the United States, How to Install Sling TV on Google TV
1. On your Google TV, go to the Apps menu and choose Search for Apps.
2. In the search box, type “Downloader.”
3. From the search results, choose the Downloader app and then click the Install option.
4. Open the app and turn it on. Permission to download programs from an unknown source may be granted.
5. Tap the Go button after entering the Sling TV URL on the following page.
6. When the download is complete, choose Install to begin installing the program.
7. Open Express VPN on your Google TV by going to the Google TV home screen.
8. Select any area in the United States and click the Connect option.
You may log in to your account and start viewing your Sling TV channels, favorite programs, and movies on your TV after a successful Express VPN connection.
This is where we’ll wrap up this article. I hope you find this guide helpful and that it makes the Sling TV setup procedure easier for you. Still, if you have any questions about the various installation techniques described above (or) if you run into any problems throughout the installation process, please let us know in the comments area below. We’ll figure it out!
The “sling tv login” is a service that allows users to watch television from their favorite channels for $25/month. The service is available on Android and iOS devices, as well as Google TV. This guide will show you how to install and watch Sling TV on your Google TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Google TV support sling?
How do I use Sling TV Guide?
A: To use the Sling TV Guide, you will need to create a profile. Setting up your account is free and it only takes about 5 minutes of tedious work from start to finish. You can also watch our how-to videos on YouTube for more information if that isnt enough help!
How do I set up Sling TV on my smart TV?
A: You cant.
- sling tv app channels
- how to install sling tv on samsung smart tv
- sling tv google home
- sling tv chromecast
- sling tv channels