There are two ways to remove the evaluation copy watermark from Windows 11. Both methods require a LPT port, printer and paper. The first method requires you have an old unused computer that is no longer being used for anything else but removing watermarks. You can also use anti-static gloves when touching your computer’s parts so there is less risk of static shock as well as using a spray bottle filled with distilled white vinegar on every part before disassembly
The second way to make your own custom made sticker without having to purchase one separately online
The “remove evaluation copy watermark windows 11 registry” is a command-line tool that removes the Windows 10 evaluation copy watermark. The registry key can be found in the following location: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion
Microsoft products, including Windows 11, need a valid product key or a digital license to activate the software and get regular Windows updates. That implies you have 30 days to activate Windows 11 after downloading the ISO and installing it on your machine. And if you don’t, you can be prevented from using several functions if you don’t enable windows watermark on desktop. If you have a legitimate Windows 11 product key or digital license, use it to activate the operating system. But don’t worry if you don’t have it; we’ve got a couple techniques to permanently remove the evaluation copy watermark on Windows 11.
How can I get rid of the watermark “Activate Windows 11”?
Purchasing a legal Windows 11 license copy and activating Windows 11 with the product key is a straightforward and quick approach to remove the active windows 11 watermark. If you have a free upgrade to Windows 11 from Windows 10, activate the windows 11 copy and remove the current windows watermark.
- Select settings by pressing Windows key + x.
- Change the product key section, then go to system, then activation, and click on change.
- Insert the product key in the input product key window and click next.
- Choose the active option and restart your computer.
- That’s all; Windows 11 is now enabled.
Without a product key, you may remove the current windows watermark.
If you don’t have a genuine product key or a digital license, you may use the following methods to permanently remove the current Windows 11 watermark.
Modifications to the registry
On Windows 11, you may change the windows registry to conceal or remove the current windows watermark.
- To launch the Windows registry editor, press Windows key + R, enter regedit, then click OK.
- Expand the window and go to Computer. HKEY LOCAL MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindows NTCurrentVersionSoftwareProtectionPlatformActivation HKEY LOCAL MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindows NTCurrentVersionSoftwareProtectionPlatformActivation
- After that, double-click the Manual, update the value data from 0 to 1, and then click Ok.
- To save your changes, click OK.
One more Modifications to the registry:
- Navigate to ComputerHKEY CURRENT USERControl PanelDesktop in the registry editor.
- Change the value data to 0 and click Ok after double-clicking on PaintDesktopVersion.
Restart your computer and see whether the active windows watermark has vanished.
One more Modifications to the registry video you must apply if above Modifications to the registrys fails to remove active windows 11 watermark.
Tweak in Notepad
You may also use a batch file to permanently remove the Active Windows 11 Watermark.
- To launch notepad, press Windows key + S, type notepad.exe, then press enter.
- Copy and paste the following code into a notepad and save it using the ctrl key + S.
taskkill /F /IM explorer.exe explorer.exe exit @echo off taskkill /F /IM explorer.exe explorer.exe exit
- The new file activation should be given a name. Choose All Files from the Save as type drop down option (make sure the extension is.bat).
- Locate the file (activation.bat) and right-click it to execute it as administrator.
- After a command prompt window prompts and closes automatically, restart your computer and check to see whether the active windows watermark has vanished.
Disables watermarks across the board.
Disables watermarks across the board. is a popular third-party utility help remove active windows watermark on windows 11 and 10. Its simple and easy to use, with few clicks you can remove active windows 11 watermark permanently.
- First, download the Disables watermarks across the board. | Download Link
- After extracting the.zip file to your selected place, right-click the UWD.exe file and choose Run as administrator from the context menu.
- If the UAC dialog box appears, choose Yes, and then click Install to begin the installation.
- You will receive a warning prompt, click Ok. and you are done, Disables watermarks across the board. for windows 11 should remove the watermark from your Windows computer.
- Restart your computer and check to see whether the evaluation copy watermark is still there.
Tips for Disabling Windows 11
Here’s another easy fix that won’t ensure the watermark is gone, but it’s worth a go.
- Using the Windows key + I, go to the settings menu.
- Toggle OFF by going to System, selecting Notifications, then scrolling down. Make recommendations on how I should set up my gadget and When I use Windows, I get recommendations and ideas.
How can I get rid of the Windows 11 Watermark for Unsupported Hardware?
The above tips help remove the Active Windows 11 watermark, but if you are getting windows 11 unsupported hardware watermark you can remove the same following Modifications to the registry.
- To access the Registry Editor, type ‘Regedit’ into the Windows 11 search box and click OK.
- Expand this folder and go to HKEY CURRENT USER, then Control Panel.
- Locate and pick the UnsupportedHardwareNotificationCache item.
- Look for the SV2 DWORD key on the right-hand side, double-click it, and change the SV2 DWORD value from 1 to 0.
Save, leave, and restart your computer.
Also check out:
this advertisement should be reported
The “remove evaluation copy watermark windows 11 reddit” is a guide on how to remove the copy-protection watermark that appears on Windows 11.
- universal watermark disabler windows 11 download
- how to remove evaluation copy watermark on windows 11 insider preview
- remove evaluation copy watermark windows 10 registry
- windows 11 evaluation copy watermark reddit
- windows 11 evaluation copy watermark