As one of our most popular readers suggested, our blog should also be able to help you do something that the built in Feedback Hub on Windows computers cannot do: uninstall it.
The Feedback Hub app is one of those things that we take for granted for a while and then it just becomes a nuisance. It is annoying that it is always there, in the system tray, and it pesters you with feedback requests. The feedback itself is also quite annoying, but fortunately, you can uninstall it.
Feedback Hub is a great little app that allows you to easily send and receive feedback for your Windows apps from the desktop. Unfortunately, it can cause a fair amount of headaches for users on Windows 10. I’m going to show you how to uninstall it, and what to watch out for if you decide to reinstall it.
Alexandru Poloboc is an author.
Editor of the News
Alex spent the most of his time working as a news reporter, anchor, and on TV and radio, with an overwhelming urge to always get to the bottom of things and discover the truth… Continue reading
- You haven’t used the built-in Feedback Hub feature on your Windows 11 device in a while?
- The program may be uninstalled straight from your machine’s Settings app.
- This procedure does not require the installation of any third-party apps to be completed.
- If you follow these simple instructions, you will be able to remove the Feedback Hub and delete its logs as well.
If you need to remove the Feedback Hub from your device for whatever reason, know that it’s a straightforward procedure that won’t take up much of your time.
This operation may be carried out securely through your device’s Settings menu, and it does not need the installation of any third-party software.
So, without further ado, let’s get down to business.
How can I uninstall Feedback Hub from my computer?
As previously said, if you really want to delete the Feedback Hub from your device, don’t be disheartened; it’s a simple procedure that we’ll walk you through.
This is what you must do:
- Go to the Settings section of the menu.
- Click on the Apps button, and then select Apps & features.
- Scroll down the list until you come to Feedback Hub, then click the three dots next to it.
- From the drop-down option, choose Uninstall and follow the on-screen instructions.
If you want to uninstall this system utility from your Windows 11 device, that’s pretty much all there is to it.
On Windows 11, how can I remove my Feedback Hub archive?
We’ve discussed eliminating this tool entirely. But what if you just want to retain Feedback Hub and erase your log history?
Of course, you can have both. If you simply want to wipe out your Feedback Hub logs, here’s how to do that without having to uninstall the program entirely:
- Go to the Settings section of the menu.
- Select Storage after clicking the System icon.
- Select the option that says “Cleanup Recommendations.”
- Press the Clean button after selecting Feedback Hub Archive log files.
It’s as simple as that! Isn’t it straightforward?
There’s no need to install additional software when you can do these tasks using the device’s Settings app.
So, the next time you need to do something similar or teach someone else how to do something similar, the good news is that you already know how to do it.
Were you able to complete your tasks after following these steps? Please share your thoughts in the comments area below.
Was this page of assistance to you?
Thank you very much!
There are insufficient details It’s difficult to comprehend Other Speak with a Professional
Start a discussion.
Feedback Hub is a great tool for Windows 10, but the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update adds a lot of new features, like the ability to take screenshots from within the Feedback Hub.. Read more about how to uninstall get help windows 10 and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I remove Windows Feedback Hub?
To remove the Windows Feedback Hub, go to Settings > Apps & features and select Uninstall updates from the left-hand menu.
Should I uninstall Windows Feedback Hub?
No, Windows Feedback Hub is not a virus.
What is Feedback Hub and can I uninstall it?
Feedback Hub is a feature that allows you to send in your feedback for the game. It also includes a way to report bugs and other issues with the game.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- microsoft feedback hub
- can i uninstall feedback hub
- microsoft feedback hub uninstall
- windows 10 feedback hub
- do i need feedback hub