We all know that Nokia has been praised by users for the speed of Android 9 and Android 10 updates, so we will see the same record with Android 11 updates. The list of devices supporting the Android 11 update has already been published and can be viewed here. According to the official roadmap of Nokia 8.1, Nokia 5.3 and Nokia 2.2 will receive Android 11 updates.
Counterpoint Research has rewarded us for having the fastest portfolio of large Android 9 and 10 deployments. Now we’re taking a hat trick with Android 11, committing to bringing the latest Android experience to our most affordable global phones.
Nokia 8.3 5G opens the floodgates, other products to follow soon pic.twitter.com/YDvG50Wh3h
– Juho Sarvikas (@sarvikas) February 2, 2021
The Android 11 update is the first major update for the Nokia 8.3 5G and you can expect new features, bug fixes and performance improvements. The Nokia 8.3 5G Android 11 update comes with V2.180. The update weighs about 1.8 GB. Below are the new features of the Android 11 update for the Nokia 8.3 5G.
Nokia 8.3 5G Android 11 –Change Blog
- Manage your calls: Receive all your messages in one place
- Bubbles: Talking while multitasking and making fun of each other.
- Single permit : Give unique authorization to applications that need your microphone, camera or location.
- Updates to the Google game system: No more security and privacy bug fixes to your phone, straight to Google Play.
- Google security patch 2021-01
There’s nothing new in the above change log that you haven’t already heard. These are features that are common to Android 11 and you will also find them in other Nokia phones running Android 11.
As usual, this update will be introduced gradually and globally. Some users already have Android 11 on their Nokia 8.3 5G phone. If you are also waiting for Android 11 on your Nokia 8.3 5G, you can finally enjoy Android 11 features on your phone. If you have not received OTA notification for Android 11, you can check for updates manually in the settings. To update your Nokia 8.3 5G, follow the steps below.
To upgrade your Nokia 8.3 5G to Android 11
- Connect your device to a working internet connection and charge your phone at least 50% to ensure continuous updates.
- Open the phone settings.
- Then go to System > System Updates.
- Then check if there is an update available and it will indicate the available update.
- Download and install the Android 11 update to your Nokia 8.3 5G.
You can now get started with the Nokia 8.3 5G with Android 11.
You may also like – Download Google Camera 7.3 for Nokia 8.3 5G.
If you have a question, please leave a comment in the comment box. Share this article with your friends too.
Other articles :