The Tecno Camon 19 Pro is now available on the official site. It features an impressive 5,000mAh battery life and a fingerprint sensor at the top of its screen. The company also announced that it will be releasing Android 13 beta for this device soon while updating to Android 12 later in October 2018
The Android 13 operating system will be used in Tecno’s upcoming Camon 19 Pro smartphone. Following the Google I/O event last week, the company announced it.
The Tecno Camon 19 Pro 5G will be one of the first smartphones to run Google’s newest operating system, Android 13 beta. Google introduced Android 13 Beta 2 at Google I/O 2022, which took place from May 11 to 12.
For its forthcoming smartphone, Tecno Mobile takes use of the Android 13 Beta Program. In June, the Camon 19 Pro 5G will be released. The Camon 19 series will include four variants, according to prior reports: Camon 19 Pro, Camon 19, Camon 19 Neo, and Camon 19 Pro 5G. Under the primary camera, the Camon 19 Pro will include a Samsung RGBW color filter.
According to Stephen HA, Vice President of TRANSSION and General Manager of TECNO Mobile,
We are pleased that, as a result of our long-term cooperation with Google, TECNO has been able to provide our consumers with the most up-to-date Android system, allowing them to have exceptional user experiences. The TECNO CAMON 19 Pro (5G) with Android 13 Beta will undoubtedly let our consumers to be among the first to try out new features and provide them with enjoyment.
Aside from that, Tecno Mobile has made another announcement for Camon subscribers. The Android 12 operating system will be updated to the current Camon 18 series smartphones.
TECNO’s “Stop At Nothing” philosophy attempts to inspire customers to explore endless possibilities in order to become early adopters of the current technology.
The CAMON 19 Pro (5G) is believed to be a high-performance smartphone aimed at young fashionistas, with TECNO’s industry-leading night portrait capabilities at its core.
Key improvements in Android 13 include:
- Stricter Notification Permission – Android products are built on the ideas of privacy and user trust. Android 13 adds POST NOTIFICATIONS, a new runtime permission that allows users to choose which notifications they wish to receive. This implies that before sending alerts, applications must first ask users for permission.
- Android 13 adds support for COLR version 1 (spec, intro video) typefaces and upgrades the system emoji to the COLRv1 format. COLRv1 is a new typeface format that is very small and displays swiftly and crisply at any size. Beginning with Developer Preview 2, COLRv1 may be used in the app.
- Convenient Text Conversion API — Android 13 now enables applications to utilize the new text conversion API, making it simpler for users to locate the material they need.
- Upgraded Bluetooth LE Audio — With Low Energy (LE) audio, users may share and broadcast their audio to others, as well as subscribe to public broadcasts for information, entertainment, and more, all while effortlessly transitioning between use cases.
- android 12
- when is android 12 coming out