If you want to buy the best contract-free plans from a reputable prepaid service provider, AT&T is one of the most popular and reputable providers on the market today. A wide range of possibilities is at your disposal. You can choose the ideal mobile phone from hundreds of different brands and models. So you may be wondering which AT&T prepaid smartphone would be perfect for you. However, there is no need to worry because we have thoroughly screened the best phones for sale without a subscription.
There are many factors to consider before purchasing the best AT&T contractless wireless plans. By far the most important factor is the monthly rate or cost. How much can you afford to spend on a new smartphone? It’s up to you to choose the right device that you like and, most importantly, that you can afford.
If you plan to buy phones without a subscription, you should check the features, advantages and disadvantages of the phones. You have to understand that the best comes at a price. So if you want the best, most complete and reliable smartphone, you have to be willing to pay for it.
Best mobile phones for sale without data plan
1. Google Pixel 3a
It has a 5.6-inch OLED display with a resolution of 2220 x 1080 pixels and 440 pixels per inch or PPI. It runs on Android 9.0 OS and contains a Snapdragon 670 from QUALCOMM. It provides a very unique feature (Active Edge feature) that lets you start the Google wizard by simply tapping your device. It has 64 GB memory and 4 GB RAM. This phone is the cheap model of Google.
It was launched to compete with other mid-market brands such as Samsung and Apple. It has many connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS, USB and 4g. The smartphone is equipped with a 12.2 megapixel two-pixel PDAF rear camera with HDR, panorama and bright flash. It also features a 9 megapixel stand-alone camera with HDR mode. It comes with 3 years of security and updates to the operating system.
It is also equipped with ambient light sensors, a magnetometer and a gyroscope, as well as on-board active sensors. It is only available in black, pure white and purple. This mobile phone has a 3000 mAh battery and also supports the fast charge function. He weighs 147 grams.
- It’s got a big screen: 5.6 inches.
- OLED display with a resolution of 2220 X 1080.
- Has 64 GB memory and 4 GB RAM.
- It has a 3000 mAh battery.
- Affordable and elegant.
- It is available in many colors, such as. B. solid black, transparent white and purple.
- It is equipped with scratch and dragon-tail resistant Asahi glass.
- affordable product.
- He’s got a great camera.
- The latest version of Android is available.
- It has a relatively slow processor.
- It’s not waterproof.
- It has no wireless charging function.
2. Google Pixel XL (All Black, 32GB)
It is one of Google’s most popular phones because of its superior performance and excellent build quality. It comes with 32GB of internal storage and 4GB of RAM. This phone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 (2.15 GHz quad-core) processor, which makes it possible to run very smoothly even when running complex games and applications. No delay is displayed. It can be expanded up to 128 GB. It is equipped with a nice battery with a capacity of 3450 mAh.
This phone is equipped with a 5.5-inch Quad HD AMOLED (capacitive) touchscreen that offers a resolution of 2560 x 1440 at 534 pixels per inch. There’s also a fire screen through Gorilla Glass. It has a 12.3 megapixel rear camera and an 8 megapixel front camera. The camera also has a small aperture (2.0). HDR and face detection are also optional features of this phone.
- It has 32 GB internal memory and 4 GB of Aries.
- based on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor (2.15 GHz quad-core).
- It comes with a nice 3450 mAh battery.
- It features a quadruple HD AMOLED (capacitive) touch screen that offers a resolution of 2560 x 1440 at 534 pixels per inch.
- It has a 12.3 megapixel rear camera and an 8 megapixel front camera.
- It has a very robust and reliable configuration.
- It has a quick charge function.
- It contains an excellent display.
- This mobile phone is equipped with a fingerprint sensor and a facial recognition function.
- It’s a single signature phone.
- You cannot remove the battery.
3. iPhone 7 128GB (updated)
It is a 4.7-inch LED backlight (capacitive) touchscreen mobile phone with 750 x 1334 pixels. It’s IP67 certified. It runs on a 2.34 GHz four-core PowerVR 7XT plus series processor. It has a 12 megapixel camera with a f/1.8.28mm and 1/3 sensor. It also features a 7mp camera with a 32mm lens and an f/2.2 aperture. There is also NFC and a continuous connection.
- This mobile phone is equipped with a 2.34 GHz four-core PowerVR 7XT plus series processor.
- It has 128 gigabytes of memory.
- This mobile phone is IP67 certified.
- It’s NFC compatible.
- It has an excellent quality of construction.
- This cell phone works very well.
- He’s got a great camera.
- It’s not compatible with Verizon.
- This phone has a 4.7-inch capacitive display, which is a bit small.
4. Huawei Mate 20 Pro- (Emerald Green)
It’s a very popular and extensive phone. It is equipped with a 6.39-inch AMOLED capacitive display. It offers 1440 x 3120 pixels. HI, Silicon 980 Kirin (7 nanometers). Octa-core (A76(2.6 x 2) and 1.92 GHz x 2 and 4 x 1.8 A55 bark, Mali G76 MP 10). It comes with 128GB and 6GB. Two simulations are also needed at the same time.
- It comes with a 6.39 AMOLED display.
- It has a very elegant and ergonomic design.
- It has excellent camera quality.
- Screen: 6.3-inch, AMOLED, 1080 x 3120 pixels, 24-bit
- Facial recognition is inconsistent.
5. Long Live Telephone 2- Snapdragon 845
It is available at a promotional price. It is equipped with a 5.72-inch Ultra QHD 120Hz. It has the fastest and brightest game screen. It contains a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, which also contains a steam chamber cooling system.
This phone is made for intense play. So don’t expect extreme photography. It offers two front stereo systems, two speakers. It has a 4000 mAh battery with a quick charge function. It also offers HDR and 5.1 Dolby Digital plus. Has 8 GB RAM and 64 GB micro SDHDR slot (expandable up to 2 TB).
- Wireless charging.
- Cooling of the steam room.
- Large 4000 mAh battery.
- It is specially designed for extended gambling.
- It comes with HDR and Dolby Digital Plus 5.1.
- Good front camera.
- It is a super stylish and powerful gaming phone.
- It features a super-powerful Snapdragon 845 processor.
- Has an 8 GB drum and 64 GB internal memory (depending on 2 TB).
- It poses some problems when upgrading to a higher Android version.
6. One Plus 7 Pro (unlocked)
This is a 6.67-inch smartphone with QHD AMOLED mobile display. It has a triple camera with a primary lens of 48 Mp. It offers an amazing resolution (1440 * 3120 pixels) and a 3d gorilla Corning glass. It has a 16 MP ultra wide angle camera and an 8 MP phone camera with dual flash. 256 GB of internal storage and an 8 GB cup.
It offers 4K to 30/60 frames per second. It features super slow movie recording (1080p at 240fps). It’s compatible with AT&T, but not with Arizona.
- It features a 6.67-inch QHD AMOLED display.
- Triple camera with a primary lens of 48 Mp.
- He’s got a 3d glass of Cornish Gorilla.
- Ultra slow movie recording (1080p at 240 frames per second).
- 4K at 30/60 fps.
- It has 256 GB of internal storage and 8 GB of RAM.
- Highly reliable, elegant and fully functional smartphone.
- The quality of the camera is very high.
- It offers super slow video recording, which is quite impressive.
- Large internal memory (256 GB) and 8 GB Aries.
- It is not compatible with the Verizon network.
- it’s expensive compared to other phones.
7. MotorolaMotorcycle G7
This is a very popular smartphone from Motorola. It has a 6.2-inch Full HD screen with a maximum resolution of 2270 x 1080 with a 19:9 aspect ratio. It has 4 GB of Ram and 64 GB of internal storage and can be upgraded with a 512 GB microSD card. It runs on Android 9.0 and is guaranteed by the United States.
It has a very elegant and robust design and is waterproof to IP54. It is also equipped with a Snapdragon 632 (1.8 GHz octa-core CPU and Adreno 506 GPU). It includes a 12MP plus MP dual camera with a bright LED flash. It also features an 8 megapixel front camera and low-light selfies. It also includes a 3,000 mAh non-removable battery with a USB type C turbo charger (18 W). It also includes a facial and fingerprint recognition sensor. It is compatible with Verizon, AT&T and Sprint networks.
- This mobile phone is equipped with a 6.2 inch Full HD screen with maximum resolution.
- It has a resolution of 2270 x 1080 with 19:9.
- This mobile phone is equipped with a 3000 mAh non-removable battery with a C-type USB turbo charger (18 W).
- It works on Android 9.0 and is covered by the Us warranty.
- This is a very elegant phone with a full HD screen.
- It has a fast loading opening type C.
- It works very well.
- Proportionally slower.
8. LG G8 ThinQ
It comes with many pre-installed applications such as Amazon Alexa, Music and Audible etc. It has a 6.1 OLED display, 6GB RAM and 64GB internal memory. It runs under Android 9.0 OS and is equipped with a Snapdragon 855 octa-core processor. It also has two cameras (16 + 12 MP) and a stand-alone 8 megapixel camera. It also offers fast loading and a C-shaped slot.
- It is equipped with a very powerful processor.
- Excellent camera quality.
- Large 6.1-inch screen.
- It works perfectly.
- It has 6 GB of RAM, which is pretty good.
- It offers high quality dual cameras.
- It does not support the Verizon network.
9. HTC U11 Eye 64GB / 4GB 6inch FHD+ Dual Camera Front Panel Release
It’s also a great phone on our list. It features a 5.5-inch Super LCD touchscreen (capacitive) and Gorilla Tack5. It comes with 64GB of internal storage and 4GB of RAM. It is equipped with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 (MSM8998). It has an octa-core processor with Adreno GPU. It is equipped with a 12-megapixel camera with color flash and panorama, HDR and a 16-megapixel camera on the front. It also includes a fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, proximity gyro and compass mounted on the front.
- It features a 5.5-inch Super LCD5.
- It is equipped with a Snapdragon 835 processor (MSM8998).
- It also features a 12 megapixel camera with color flash and panorama, HDR and a 16 megapixel camera on the front.
- This phone is equipped with a very powerful processor (Snapdragon 835).
- It is the perfect combination of reliability, style and functionality.
- The ram on that phone should have been a little bigger.
10. Main view 10
This Honor phone features a new 5.99-inch frameless display with a display ratio of 18:9. It features a fast 4G LTE at 2X the time and a dual capacity LTE with dual simulation. It has a large 3750 mAh battery with intelligent AI current management. It’s the perfect phone for everyday users and even gamers. It has a real-time intelligent scene controlled by the AI.
- It features a new 5.99-inch frameless display.
- It has a 20MP and 16MP AI camera (double lens).
- This mobile phone has an 18:9 quick charge indication.
- This mobile phone has a large 3750 mAh battery with intelligent AI power management.
- It is equipped with a large AMOLED screen that is very aesthetic.
- It works well, even after long matches.
- Not compatible with the Verizon network.
Why choose AT&T over other prepaid mobile operators?
1. Estimate of your budget:
Smartphones have different price tags, ranging from very cheap to very expensive. So you need to choose a model that fits your budget. Choose the perfect combination of features and cost-effectiveness.
2. Specification Definition, advantages and disadvantages:
Ideal performance and features depend on the use and purpose of the phone. However, the main characteristics to take into account are the battery life, the operating system (Android or iOS), the size of the screen, the type of screen, the MP camera, the number of cameras, the double simulation, the single simulation, etc.), the capacity (32 GB, 64 GB or 128 GB or more), the RAM (3 GB, 6 GB, 8 GB, etc.).
3. Conducting market research or appropriate research:
Before you buy a particular smartphone, make sure you have done enough market research and surveys on the best AT&T phones on the market. You should read such reviews and ask family and friends for advice and recommendations on specific AT&T smartphones and the cheapest unlimited plans. You should inquire about the reliability, battery life, screen quality, network coverage and overall performance of the device in question.
In short, smartphones have become a necessity in our daily lives today. There are thousands of different brands and models of smartphones on the market. If you are considering buying a new smartphone without a contract. So you may be wondering which phone is perfect for you. Choosing the perfect phones to sell without a plan can be very confusing and boring.
But thanks to our detailed test and purchase guide, it becomes easier to manage. You shouldn’t rush to buy the smartphone you see first, but take the time to explore its features, pros and cons.
cell phones for sale with plans,amazon no contract phones,walmart sprint phones no contract,free smartphones without contract,best buy samsung a20 phone,walmart cell phones for sale without plans,can i buy a phone without a plan verizon,smartphone without contract,free phones no contract,no contract phone plans,can you buy a phone without a plan from at&t,target pay-as-you-go phones,tracfone cell phones,phones for virgin mobile prepaid,virgin mobile compatible android phones,virgin mobile lg,where can i buy virgin mobile phones near me,cell phone deals without trade-in,how to have a cell phone without a plan,lg phones for sale without contract,can i use a prepaid phone for wifi only,no contract cell phone plans,cheap phone,cheap galaxy phones without contract,buy iphones without contract,free iphone without plan,refurbished verizon phones for sale,no contract phones,best prepaid cell phone plans unlimited,what is a prepaid phone,what is an unlocked phone,phones without plans,unlocked cell phones for sale without plans,used cell phones for sale without plans,clearance unlocked cell phones,buying a cell phone without contract,can you buy a phone without a plan from t-mobile,smartphone deals no contract