If you are using the English version of Windows, but have chosen Korean as your working language, the default input language is Korean, but Windows sometimes changes this setting automatically when you switch between applications, so the keyboard layout also changes.
This applies to all versions of Windows and therefore to all applications running on Windows – including Login and MS Office.
This is because the input language can be programmed to be supported for each application or window by an API that changes the input language to a different keyboard layout or to a default keyboard layout enabled for the user by default.
Some applications, like. B. Try to decipher on your desk the language you use when typing a document, e-mail, or presentation, and change your typing language (including keyboard layout) accordingly.
Below are some solutions you can use when Windows 10 changes the language of the keyboard itself.
How do I disable keyboard voice switching in Windows 10?
- Provisional corrections
- Define another input method
- Set the standard keyboard layout
- Select a single input language and keyboard layout
- Disable keyboard actions
- Use the Register Editor to disable keyboard shortcuts to change the layout of the keyboard.
- Change the region settings
- Change registry settings using a policy or login script
1. Interim corrections
- Press CTRL+Shift to switch to another language.
- Change the default language to one of the other languages and restart the computer, then return to the desired language and restart.
- Delete all other languages and leave only the language in which you want to start Windows – the system language. Open this language and check the input method, then you can delete the language you don’t need and the language you want to keep. The default language is not reset when using certain programs, but you can easily switch between them.
- Do not press SHIFT+ALT while using the computer as it creates a hotkey and Windows 10 may accidentally change the keyboard language.
- Pay close attention to the voice output when installing Windows 10 for the first time.
2. Definition of an alternative input method
- Type the control panel in the search field and select an application from the results.
- Select the clock, language and region.
- Click on the Advanced Settings button.
- In the Change Input Method section, check the box so that I can define different input methods for each request window.
- Click Save and check if the problem persists.
Can’t you open the control panel? Refer to this step-by-step guide to find a solution.
3. Creating a standard keyboard
- Press Start and select Settings.
- Select Change PC settings.
- Press Time and Language, then select Region and Language. Data
- Select the language in which you want to see Windows.
- Click on Set as Primary. After the next login the message Language in this language will be displayed.
- Click Set as Primary to put the language at the beginning. If it can become your Windows display language, the next time you log in, the display language will appear in that language.
- Go out and come back.
Pay attention: The keyboard layout may change if you change your main language. When you log back in to Windows, use the correct keyboard layout to enter the password. Otherwise you can’t register.
You can also change the layout of the keyboard on the login screen by clicking the Language Shortcuts button.
Run a scan of the PC with the Restoro Repair Tool to find errors that cause security problems and delays. Once the scan is complete, the damaged files will be replaced with new Windows files and components.
Disclaimer : You’ll have to switch to a paid plan to help.
Your keyboard blocks as soon as you log in? Don’t worry, we’ve got the right solution for you.
4. Select a single input language and keyboard layout
- Press Start and select Settings.
- Time and language of the press.
- Go to Region and Language and select Advanced Keyboard Settings.
- Under Overwrite for various input methods, select the desired language from the drop-down menu.
- Close the window.
5. Switch off keyboard control
- Click Start and select Control Panel.
- Clock, language and region.
- Select the language and press the Advanced Settings button.
- Click on the Change Input Method button and select Change Shortcuts from the Language Bar.
- Select the order of the change keys.
- Press Change Keyboard Layout.
- Click on Unassigned.
By default, pressing CTRL+Shift or ALT+Shift will scroll through all the displayed keyboards, which can happen accidentally. If you keep pressing one of these combinations, you can go back to the correct settings.
windows 10 disable language switching,how to fix keyboard language windows 10,keyboard keeps switching to german,my keyboard language doesn't change,change keyboard language windows 10,keyboard language keeps changing windows 7,windows 10 keyboard changes to us,how to stop keyboard from changing language windows 7,windows 10 remove keyboard language,the positions of ( @ ) and ( ") have changed in my keyboard windows 10,how to change keyboard language, windows 10 shortcut