Windows Update error 0xc190012e is a blue screen error resulting from the inability to update Windows successfully. It happens when the computer has been running for an extended period of time and needs to reboot in order for updates to install properly. Here are 6 fixes that work, including one-click solutions!
The “windows update troubleshooter” is a tool that was released by Microsoft. The tool allows users to fix common Windows Update errors. This article will list 6 fixes that have been found to work for the error 0xc190012e.
Milan Stanojevic is a writer who lives in Belgrade, Serbia.
Windows & Software Expert
Milan has been fascinated by computers since he was a youngster, and this has led him to be interested in all PC-related technology. He worked as a front-end web developer before joining WindowsReport. Continue reading
5th of March, 2022
Originally published in July 2019
- The Windows Update problem 0xc190012e is most often caused by update errors, however it may also be caused by other factors.
- Clear temporary associated files and reset Windows 10 update components should be your initial steps.
- Some people stated that executing certain instructions will cure the problem in a couple of minutes.
- We advocate utilizing a professional partition manager since the Windows Update problem 0xc190012e may need speedy backup and upgrade.
BY CLICKING ON THE DOWNLOAD FILE, YOU CAN INSTALL XINSTALL.
We propose Restoro PC Repair Tool to address a variety of PC issues: This program will fix common computer faults, protect you against file loss, viruses, and hardware failure, and optimize your PC to run at its best. In three simple actions, you can immediately fix PC problems and eradicate viruses:
- Download the Restoro PC Repair Tool, which includes patent-pending technologies (patent available here).
- To detect Windows faults that may be causing PC difficulties, click Start Scan.
- To correct problems that are hurting your computer’s security and performance, click Repair All.
- This month, 0 readers have downloaded Restoro.
When trying to update their Windows 10 operating system, some customers have reported receiving the error code 0xc190012e.
The most prevalent occurrence of this problem seems to be when customers attempt to upgrade from the Windows 10 Insider Preview.
This problem is particularly aggravating if you’re attempting to update your Windows 10 operating system for security concerns. You may also be unable to access any new or upgraded features due to this problem.
As a result, in this post, we’ll look at some of the greatest troubleshooting techniques to see if we can finally fix this problem. Please carefully follow the procedures outlined in this tutorial.
What is the 0xc190012e Windows Update error and why does it appear?
Keep in mind that today’s problem is directly tied to a Windows Update bug or some form of system file corruption, to give you a more complete explanation.
You should also keep in mind that one of the most typical reasons of this problem, according to specialists’ testing, is Dell Encryption, Dell Data Security, and BitLocker interference.
Some Windows 10 users claim that this happens when they try to install a few specific Windows feature upgrades. In most situations, it seems that versions 1903 and 1909 are the ones causing problems.
Let’s have a look at how to solve the Windows Update problem 0xc190012e in a few easy steps.
How can I repair the 0xc190012e Windows Update error?
1. Get rid of temporary files
- Open Disk Cleanup by typing it into the Cortana search box.
- Click Ok after selecting Drive C.
- All of the files that may be eliminated will now be calculated by Windows.
- Select all of the files from the list that you wish to delete, then click Ok.
- Check to see whether this resolved your problem.
2. Reset the update components in Windows 10
- Microsoft’s Windows Update Troubleshooter is available for download.
- Select the Windows Update option in the file, then click the Advanced button.
- Select the option to run as administrator.
- Click Next after selecting Windows Update once again.
- Close the troubleshooter when the operation is finished.
- Restart Windows Update Troubleshooter.
- Click again on Advanced, then Select the option to run as administrator.
- Windows Network Diagnostics is the second item on the list.
- Next should be selected.
- Restart your computer when the procedure is finished to check whether you can upgrade Windows 10 properly.
If you haven’t been able to resolve the Windows Update issue 0xc190012e, it’s possible that you have corrupted files that need to be repaired.
Make sure you go through all of the options given below since you’ll undoubtedly find one that meets your requirements.
More information about this subject may be found here.
3. Download Partition Wizard Pro by MiniTool and try it out.
Many consumers said that Partition Wizard Pro by MiniTool helped them when they ran into Windows Update issues like the one described in today’s article.
What precisely is this tool? It’s one of the greatest disk cloning applications for Windows users, and it’s specifically designed for individuals who need to back up or update components without having to spend hours reinstalling OSs or software.
We can all agree that Partition Wizard Pro by MiniTool is incredibly user-friendly and simple to use since so many novices select it.
This application seems to be quite useful when migrating from a hard drive to an SSD using a Hardware Cloner, since it allows you to easily change partition types and specify them.
Partition Wizard Pro by MiniTool isn’t just a disk cloning program; it’s also an all-in-one partition manager that excels in recovering data and diagnosing hard drives.
You may use this program to create, remove, relocate, resize, format, and extend partitions, as well as convert disks between MBR to GPT, among other things.
Partition Wizard may also perform disk diagnostics, such as measuring read/write speeds, confirming file system integrity, correcting file system faults, and discovering bad sectors.
Because this tool may connect to up to 5 PCs at once, it’s a terrific idea to share the experience with your friends and family.
Partition Wizard Pro by MiniTool is also compatible with a variety of Windows operating systems. We must examine Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 in this case.
As a result, don’t be afraid to use it on older devices, as it will run smoothly and without any issues.
Overall, we must confess that the Partition Wizard Pro by MiniTool is a good option if you want to manage your data storage setup, adjustments, and maintenance.
Partition Wizard Pro by MiniTool’s Ultimate license includes the following features:
- Partition Merge
- Transform a dynamic disk into a basic disk.
- Change the size of the cluster
- Disk Copy, Partition Copy
- Recovery of data and partitions
- Up to 5 PCs may be supported.
Partition Wizard Pro by MiniTool
Use one of the finest partition managers if you get the Windows Update error 0xc190012e!
4. Execute the SFC command
- Press the following keys at the same time: X Plus Windows.
- Choose Windows PowerShell from the menu (Admin).
- Enter the following command into the PowerShell window, then click Enter: /scannow SFC
- Restart your computer when Windows has finished checking for missing or damaged files.
This command will assist you not only with the 0xc190012e Windows Update problem, but also with a variety of other difficulties, such as the 0x1000007e bugcheck blue screen error.
We highly advise you to save it someplace you can immediately retrieve it since it may be incredibly beneficial in a variety of scenarios. If Sfc /scannow fails on Windows 10/11, see a separate troubleshooting guide.
5. Execute the CHKDSK command.
- Windows + X is a keyboard shortcut that you may use.
- Go to the Windows PowerShell command prompt (Admin).
- Enter the following command after typing it: chkdsk /f /r /x C:
- The command will not execute if the volume you wish to examine is C. (the system is using it now).
- Then you’ll get a notice asking you to do something. Would you wish to schedule a check of this volume for the next time the system reboots?
- When your computer restarts, type Y and press Enter to have the system do the check.
6. Perform a manual Windows 10 update (using ISO file)
- Go to the official website for the Windows 10 Download Tool.
- Click the Upgrade Now button to update Windows 10.
- Select the Download tool now option if you wish to generate Windows 10 installation discs.
- To install the update, open the setup and follow the on-screen instructions.
Remember that if you wish to utilize the aforementioned approach, you must first ensure that you have a valid Windows 10 license.
Should I be concerned about any additional Windows Update errors?
We looked at some of the finest troubleshooting options for the issue 0xc190012e in this post. Please use the comment box below to let us know if this information was helpful to you.
Was this page of assistance to you?
Thank you very much!
There are insufficient details It’s difficult to comprehend Other Speak with a Professional
Start a discussion.
The “feature update to windows 10 version 1903 – error 0xc1900222” is a problem that has been present for a while. Microsoft released 6 fixes to fix the issue.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does error 0xc190012e mean?
A: Error 0xc190012e means that your system does not have the required files in order to run Beat Saber.
How do I fix a corrupted Windows Update?
A: There is a simple fix that you can use to restore your Windows Update and make it work again. All you need to do is run the following commands in Command Prompt on your computer, then restart your computer if it finishes running without issues.
How do I fix Microsoft Update error?
A: Unfortunately, Microsoft Update errors are not common. If you have tried all of the solutions to this problem and it still persists then contact your computers manufacturer for further assistance.
- windows 11 0xc190012e
- windows update assistant
- windows 11 download
- 0xc190012e windows 10 20h2
- windows 11 update failed